TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Well this is easy to understand. RepubliCONs are big liars and support big liars. Donald Trump is proof. Aka Pinocchio. Now old man Wilbur Ross, commerce sec. Is lying to Congress as if it's acceptable and natural. Only problem Dems now control half of Congress. So many RepubliCON liars. Supported by their party like it's the natural thing to do. Next!

We are and we do.

• Replies 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well a good start would be to put country over party. Are you aware that yesterday 80% of RepubliCON Senators voted for Russia. I remember not to long ago Republicans were Russian hawks.

FW, are you partial to Russia? It's hard to argue they didn't help the R's in the 2016.

No but the Communist party of America used to meet in my town.  Maybe something rubbed off.

Either we eventually sorta ally with them.....or China does.

Cultish I'd love to hear your defense on this crime.

Today the Inspector General releases a scathing report that Pinocchio is violating the Constitution with his Wash DC hotel. There is no defense for this I think? Will Mach be able to provide one?

No but the Communist party of America used to meet in my town. Maybe something rubbed off.

You weren't aware. I believe it and that also explains a lot about how you always question me. Try and ketchup.

Fox News doesn't report on treasonous activities of the RepubliCON Senators. It's part of the cancer growing on America.

They are, but in our ongoing thing with China, whoever gets Rusia on their side will have a tremendous advantage.

Why else did Obama n Hillary try cozying up to Russia?

Mach, please defend this possible crime. Personally I don't think there's a defense.

Why did Pinocchio destroy the notes from a meeting he had in Hamburg with Putin?

Watching some shut down worker stories on CNN site and it's sad that radical dems are keeping them from working over 1/10th of 1% of the budget.

It's just not right.

Mach this is more proof you're a clueless cultish.

Mitch McConnell is blocking the equal power the Congress has to the executive branch, by not bringing the house bill to the Senate floor for a vote. If Mitch brought the bill foward it would pass the Senate with veto proof numbers. Nancy keeps sending bipartisan bills to Mitch. Mitch can't be found. Mitch has as much blood on his hands as Pinocchio.

Mach, only a cultish can defend Mitch McConnell's disappearance. Give it a shot.

Probably not, but it doesn't matter does it, according to you Hillary was a lock till the final weekend, who cares about what happens 2 years out?

Railbird says Pinocchio 2020 is a lock. Professor the clueless cultish has hopped on the bandwagon.

Mach must be out. He isn't answering any of my questions.

P.S. I thought Hillary would win up until Comeys fatal announcement 11 days prior to the election. Final weekend?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread