Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, sleepy said:

I can't wait for the great MAGA king to return to the thrown.

Should of been put up 20+ years ago. 

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

For liberal looneys, it always looks good after it's too late. 

Spot on! I thought this and that. Lol

2 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Yet you voted for a guy who let millions invade our country.

Fuck you.

✔️

53 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Clearly.

These brainwashed fucks can’t even keep tabs on their brainwashing.

Hard to argue. Monkey once again exposed a flip flop. Hammered a final nail into a fraudsters coffin. 

7 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Should of been put up 20+ years ago. 

Spot on! I thought this and that. Lol

✔️

Hard to argue. Monkey once again exposed a flip flop. Hammered a final nail into a fraudsters coffin. 

My ancestors didn't work their asses off so South American, African, and Arab scumbags could come here and change OUR culture.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

My ancestors didn't work their asses off so South American, African, and Arab scumbags could come here and change OUR culture.

Actually most of the Africans that are the non-Ilhan Omar mooslim types seem cool. They have no use for this BLM bullshit, or that America is a racist awful country.  They know oppression and political corruption and want nothing to do with it, and think America is a wonderful country.  It’s the black people born here with every opportunity that hate America and whine that are ruining it, and constantly have democrats pandering to them with handouts and confirming everything that they believe so they only get worse.

Asians are the ones I can’t stand.  Whenever they move into your area they snarl at every other race like it’s time for them to move out already.  Asians are some of the most racist and unfriendly people you’ll ever meet as a whole.  And they drive like utter shit.  All Asian women should be banned from driving a car.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Actually most of the Africans that are the non-Ilhan Omar mooslim types seem cool. They have no use for this BLM bullshit, or that America is a racist awful country.  They know oppression and political corruption and want nothing to do with it, and think America is a wonderful country.  It’s the black people born here with every opportunity that hate America and whine that are ruining it, and constantly have democrats pandering to them with handouts and confirming everything that they believe so they only get worse.

Asians are the ones I can’t stand.  Whenever they move into your area they snarl at every other race like it’s time for them to move out already.  Asians are some of the most racist and unfriendly people you’ll ever meet as a whole.  And they drive like utter shit.  All Asian women should be banned from driving a car.

No, sir. The Africans in Maine especially the Somalians are rude and totally obnoxious. They're uneducated and have no tangible skills.

Look at Minneapolis. Total shithole because of Somalians.

12 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

People who bring nothing to the table should not be allowed to move here.

I’m talking about conservative and Christian Africans that you saw in multiple twitter videos during all of those BLM riots during the summer of fentanyl Floyd arguing and trying to talk sense into our own black people of how wrong they are and how great America is and God is.  They bring something.  Not the anti-American Somali mooslims.

On 11/9/2023 at 9:33 AM, FairWarning said:

What do you want to see them pivot to?    I think the biggest mistake Trump made was selling out to the pro-life people, thus pushing non-voters to the left.  As long as the R keeps that stance, they won’t have much success nationally.  It sucks as the left and some moderate R’s are raping the country because of that stance.

To their credit, they were trying to pivot after the 2012 election. Their base refused though, allowing relative outsiders to crush the party preferred candidates.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_%26_Opportunity_Project

In a Machiavellian sense, the best bet for the GOP electorally going forward is to try and marry some of what we have learned over the past decade with what was highlighted in this report. Push hard for Hispanic and Asian voters, fully drop antiquated political points (abortion and racism), hammer the economy (because voters are myopic and stupid), and keep the focus on the trans community if you are going to persist in inane culture war shit. Middle America and a lot of minorities still have a lot of squeamishness when it comes to the trans community.

42 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

To their credit, they were trying to pivot after the 2012 election. Their base refused though, allowing relative outsiders to crush the party preferred candidates.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_%26_Opportunity_Project

In a Machiavellian sense, the best bet for the GOP electorally going forward is to try and marry some of what we have learned over the past decade with what was highlighted in this report. Push hard for Hispanic and Asian voters, fully drop antiquated political points (abortion and racism), hammer the economy (because voters are myopic and stupid), and keep the focus on the trans community if you are going to persist in inane culture war shit. Middle America and a lot of minorities still have a lot of squeamishness when it comes to the trans community.

It's always amusing when left wingers give advice to republicans. :lol

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

It's always amusing when left wingers give advice to republicans. :lol

Fair, but two things:

1) I have worked on campaigns of both Dems and Reps

2) Reps need to win over more moderates. From Pew, seven-in-ten Republican voters were 50 and older in the most recent election, compared with 62% of Republican voters in 2020 and 68% in 2018. The party is quickly becoming an AARP convention.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread