Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Conversation

Senator Dick Durbin wants to make it possible for illegal immigrants to join the US military: "Do you know what the recruiting numbers are at the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force? They can't reach their quotas each month. They can't find enough people to join."

Z_medq0qbwBaJ4Wl.jpg

So he first blocks the Epstein flight logs and now he wants illegals to join our military?

5 minutes ago, redstripe said:

See new posts

Conversation

YatcqDHU_bigger.jpg

Senator Dick Durbin wants to make it possible for illegal immigrants to join the US military: "Do you know what the recruiting numbers are at the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force? They can't reach their quotas each month. They can't find enough people to join."

Z_medq0qbwBaJ4Wl.jpg

IQB1c5Gk_bigger.jpg

So he first blocks the Epstein flight logs and now he wants illegals to join our military?

I believe the roman empire tried this in their final days.

29 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Fuk the GOP

Remember the give us the majority and we will...

-impeach Biden, Myorkus, Wray

- defund the FBI, CIA, DOJ

- fire the 87000 IRS agents

- stop Biden's out of control spending

Not one of these things will happen. Most worthless party ever.

image.png.9622bcaf3345b7fb6872a449a80899f5.png

Good riddance, what are the odds he gets a job at a left wing media outlet and starts talking like a flaming liberal when he gets there?

23 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Fuk this country 🖕

That's fvcked up. 

I love the comments :

LiXeQouq_x96.jpg

Struggling to pay bills? No money for gas? Can’t afford Christmas? Don’t worry, Democrats will make sure Criminal Aliens have a great Christmas with a $5,000 Gift Card, a Free Cell Phone, Free Food, Free Medical Care, Free Motels, and a Free Life in America.

What the hell WHY am I going to work instead of going to Mexico and coming back? OMG!!

I’m going to throw up. Seriously?

is this true? If so, every citizen should also get a $5,000 tax cut this year. Citizens retreated like second class citizens while illegals get first class?

This is so wrong! I wonder how many cross back over and get another $5k? Wash, rinse and repeat!

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

I'm sure our all fagg army will do well

Everything is falling apart for biden. :mutley

The only thing that can save him is idiot republicans...and they prob will. All they have to do is say not one more dime for ukraine, the money and weapons will stop and ukraine collapses - biden would then get even more unpopular. Unfortunately I expect them to give Ukraine billions more, hopefully not $80 billion but they will.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Everything is falling apart for biden. :mutley

The only thing that can save him is idiot republicans...and they prob will. All they have to do is say not one more dime for ukraine, the money and weapons will stop and ukraine collapses - biden would then get even more unpopular. Unfortunately I expect them to give Ukraine billions more, hopefully not $80 billion but they will.

Romney said he would not vote for Trump if it was Trump v. Biden

You know dam well 75% of the Rino's in congress would rather have Biden than Trump

I not only think they will give Ukraine 64B but they will give them even more.

Putin in the middle east today, tomorrow the iranian leader is going to moscow for meetings that are very, very rare. I wonder what's up, it could be about oil but I think they have oil ministers to do that?

Just a few weeks ago the saudi leader made blinkin wait 12 hours for a meeting.

image.png.a5ebd74d8f4e26ed7442a3eb439dc3e0.png

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread