• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're very dumb. I'll clear things up for. This is a free lesson. Trump's border crisis is bullshit. Trump declared a National emergency because bad people were invading the Southern Border. We need a wall to keep these criminals away. That was a made up crisis. That was a racist narrative that his dumb base loves.

Dumbshit, listen carefully, the lesson is almost over, the true crisis is a humanitary crisis. And it's real. Trump's make up crisis is bullshit. You're one stupid mother fucker.

I'm sure your Fox News spins will continue. Try thinking independently for once. North Korea denuclearized!

don't sweat that guy, when whoever kicks the Turnip's ass to the penn assumes power, they can declare whatever they want to be a National Emergency. Gun control, the budget, shitty beer, fukk it. Executive order banning ginger folk.

Trump made all that shit use to abuse.

Dump it all on the right head if you want

What they gonna do? Cry?

Furthermore John Kelly has invested in border concentration camps. Kelly also announced are immigration policy will be one of zero tolerance, extreme cruelty and maximum deterrence. We will be defunding aid to the Central American triangle. Boy did that back fire. A self inflicted crisis.

Dumb Alfie can spin it all her wants. But facts are not with him or Fox News.

One obvious thing we can all agree on. Im in the best shape of any poster endurance wise. I keep running laps around Dumb Alfie's brain.

One obvious thing we can all agree on. Im in the best shape of any poster endurance wise. I keep running laps around Dumb Alfie's brain.

Hillary a lock...……...by how many laps...…...lol

so anyway clown sho tell me how decreased foreign appetite for U S. debt doesn't affect interest rates on future issue or balance of deficit.

here read this shit it's dumbed down a bit for short people but it pretty much covers what I stated.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-bonds-foreign-graphic/foreign-buyers-find-u-s-treasuries-less-appealing-idUSKCN1NV27V

And then blow me asshole.

Investors gonna buy the low yield paper for what? Cover their walls?

No, dipshit. You said...

the US is done. toast, end of monetary standard.

LMAO.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Like I said, declines in foreign treasury investment are already happening and the U.S. dollar is going nowhere but up. So, you're completely fucking wrong.

you guys don't know it all. first aint just Mexicans. central and south americans, cuba, Haiti ,Dominicans, chineese every arab nation, Russia and the rest of the world...these illegals have tried to enter in every imaginable way into florida.

here is what I know as fact based on where I live.... virtually every latin country has communities in Miami...the people that came here from the 60's till now are upset. they went through the legal process and spent the money to become a citizen. not all were prosperous people. some left their country with nothing. do you think they all got and get free medical, housing, education, food, phone and more......they want theses illegals to follow the same rules, regulations and laws as they did. many have become very rich and thankful to america for the opportunity....you might think all hispanics are mad with trump. they are not. they also know that the current mess is not 100% trumps fault.

The people I deal with from India have the same mentality.

You're very dumb. I'll clear things up for. This is a free lesson. Trump's border crisis is bullshit. Trump declared a National emergency because bad people were invading the Southern Border. We need a wall to keep these criminals away. That was a made up crisis. That was a racist narrative that his dumb base loves.

Dumbshit, listen carefully, the lesson is almost over, the true crisis is a humanitary crisis. And it's real. Trump's make up crisis is bullshit. You're one stupid mother fucker.

I'm sure your Fox News spins will continue. Try thinking independently for once. North Korea denuclearized!

I have a friend who is a retired Phoenix cop, she will call you out on the fake border crisis. She was there for 20 years.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread