• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure Jimmy as I have actually killed Nazi's, granted they were fairly old but still enjoyable.

Jason what were comments when 11 Americans were killed while praying in at a pro immigrant/refugee Synagogue in Pittsburgh? It's obvious they were killed due to Trump false evil rhetoric about migrant invaders.

Wasn't it #Alwaysforget?

I am full on Trump if it's Trump v Far Left or Anti Trump campaign. 

But if a moderate like Mayor Pete takes command and proposes a way to move forward that is best for the largest number of people + society, I would have no problem going that way. Or Andrew Yang with his wonderful thinking ability and propensity to come up with creative ideas. 

In order to flip back away from Trump, I need to see someone FOR something and not just against him. 

But if a moderate like Mayor Pete takes command and proposes a way to move forward that is best for the largest number of people + society, I would have no problem going that way. Or Andrew Yang with his wonderful thinking ability and propensity to come up with creative ideas. 

In order to flip back away from Trump, I need to see someone FOR something and not just against him. 

you need someone else opinion to vote?

sounds about right

Obviously you don't care about innocent people getting massacred. A couple of examples that people like you support and have zero problem with it.

1. A pro immigrant/refugee Pittsburgh Synagogue?

2. A South Carolina Church.

Two of many examples of the hate released because of Trump.

In my opinion you're Dumb, young, ignorant and sad. Remember that's just my educated opinion!

No need for the knuckle draggers response.

Some very overdue news. Trump's is an illigetimate president due to the help he received from Russia.

Obviously you don't care about innocent people getting massacred. A couple of examples that people like you support and have zero problem with it.

In my opinion you're Dumb, young, ignorant and sad. Remember that's just my educated opinion!

Some very overdue news. Trump's is an illigetimate president due to the help he received from Russia.

There are slaughters all over Africa. Do you feel the same plight for them? How are you helping? Sorry about the Jewish tragedies but they are no better than anyone else either.

There are slaughters all over Africa. Do you feel the same plight for them? How are you helping? Sorry about the Jewish tragedies but they are no better than anyone else either.

Plus, he thinks if he can keep tying Trump to it, we'd think that Trump directly advocated for such. No one would dare say that Obama is the sole reason why certain officers have been attacked/ambushed/etc. 

Are we supposed to post all day to tie those acts to Dems?

People as dumb as you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Stop with the ignorance. First you argue Russia didn't help Trump win.

Now you're referencing Jew Tragedies. They were Americans that lost their lives because of Trump's rhetoric at a pro immigration/refugee Synagogue and Baptist Southern church.

Let ZZcash know that I'm dealing with fools and sometimes are go to the level.

Stop with the ignorance. First you argue Russia didn't help Trump win.

Now you're referencing Jew Tragedies. They were Americans that lost their lives because of Trump's rhetoric at a pro immigration/refugee Synagogue and Baptist Southern church.

Let ZZcash know that I'm dealing with fools and sometimes are go to the level.

Americans have also died due to Catch n Release Immigration policies. 

You advocating to build a wall yet? 

Duuuuuuuuude.

Maybe THAT"S why Runner has a hard-on against Trump!! He took the courses, couldn't become an instant zillionaire and is now on a crusade.

MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE. Omg!

Sad that you need to speculate why I hate Trump. At least 55% of the Nation and 75% of the world hate him.

If you need to speculate you're not only foolish, but in your case you're young, dumb and ignorant. Just my educated opinion.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread