• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002 that Mr. Epstein was a “terrific guy” whom he had known for 15 years.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with,” the president said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Everyone knows that about Epstein, just as everyone knew about Harvey Weinstein. Epstein has been a registered sex offender for a long time, he previously pled guilty to recruiting underage prostitutes.

Care to comment on Bill Clintons ties to Epstein Joey?

Trump nominated Alex Acosta who supported a pedophile with an illegal sweetheart deal. 100% of RepubliCON Senators confirmed Trump's awful nomination. The RepubliCON party supports pedophiles as long as they're white wealthy males.

The Dems should impeach him, right?  :pop

Everyone knows that about Epstein, just as everyone knew about Harvey Weinstein. Epstein has been a registered sex offender for a long time, he previously pled guilty to recruiting underage prostitutes.

Care to comment on Bill Clintons ties to Epstein Joey?

Sure. Bill Clinton is an utter piece of shit and in all likelihood a fucking pedo

also lol at how cernovich's role in busting this open is being completely ignored by the retard media class.

i voted trump and if he fucked kids, i want to know. but i very much doubt he is a pedo - the quote the retard media is circulating is a typical smear job - but i recall seeing another quote of his where he stopped associating with this guy because he noticed some of the girls at these 'parties' were clearly underage.

trump is no dummy - if anyone were able to put 2 and 2 together and see the blackmail scheme, it would be someone like him. college presidents, politicians, actors, etc on the other hand are both sleazy and dumb. perfect marks.

i would happily take a bet from anyone on whether trump or clinton gets rolled up in this. neither/both = push. trump only or clinton (only) pays even money. 90% it lands on neither. but clinton way more likely to go down than trump.

This allegation is very believable. 13 year old Jane Doe alleged she was raped by Trump and Epstein. Article from 2016.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/04/donald-trump-teen-rape-accuser-drops-suit

Not a peep from RepubliCON Senators during the confirmation hearing of Alex Acosta.

Every allegation  on the right is believable to you.

Sure. Bill Clinton is an utter piece of shit and in all likelihood a fucking pedo

Yes he is, Trump has never been associated with Epstein by the way, he only flew with him once, supposedly never visited the rape island. Trump likes women, not little girls and boys.

Reports are that when Epstein was charged with his underage shit a decade ago, Trump was the only high profile person to work with the prosecutor.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread