• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the benefit of weaking yourself and your adversary in a completely unnecessary conflict?

Empty your stupid skull on that and then tell me why wall street doesn't agree.

there's a reason for everything

powers that be never want a strong, healthy middle class (despite what the liar trump says)... a powerful middle class is the only thing that can stop unchecked wars/deficit spending/etc

the country is headed for bankruptcy, just a matter of how quickly, and maybe the bankruptcy king trump can lead us there quicker

i'll just sit back and watch and laugh, for the most part lazy, fat, dumb americans getting what they deserve

Because American companies shouldn't be building up another country to be more powerful than ours.

Really difficult concept apparently. JFC.

So why you weaken yours bright child?

Zero sum damage make you stronger when you are starting from a broke dikk fukk position against the richest gov't in the world.

I see you never been in a fight of anykind ever child.

That would be like you getting in the ring with me and chewing on my ankle while I broke every bone on your face.

It don't work.

powers that be never want a strong, healthy middle class (despite what the liar trump says)... a powerful middle class is the only thing that can stop unchecked wars/deficit spending/etc

the country is headed for bankruptcy, just a matter of how quickly, and maybe the bankruptcy king trump can lead us there quicker

i'll just sit back and watch and laugh, for the most part lazy, fat, dumb americans getting what they deserve

The loss of manufacturing jobs is the biggest contributor to a shrinking middle class.

May well be though I wish it wasn't.

So much history, so many values and a ton of truly good people, so many dreams.

All in the hands of incompetence.

So why you weaken yours bright child?

Zero sum damage make you stronger when you are starting from a broke dikk fukk position against the richest gov't in the world.

I see you never been in a fight of anykind ever child.

That would be like you getting in the ring with me and chewing on my ankle while I broke every bone on your face.

It don't work.

It's not zero sum, dumbfuck. Our companies can move manufacturing to other countries and avoid the tariffs. The consumers see no difference and China isn't propped up by our companies. This shit really is rocket science to you apparently.

I've been in a ton of fights in my life. A slow, fat fuck like you doesn't intimidate anyone like me. I've been hit squarely by dumbfucks that have claimed to throw two pool tables at once and they couldn't phase me.

The loss of manufacturing jobs is the biggest contributor to a shrinking middle class.

yeah i would agree with that

and even though there is always talk of those jobs "coming back", for the most part we are a service economy

millennials don't really collect/hoard stuff so there's a glut of clothing/etc all over the world, there will be far less "stuff" to make... younger people don't own 20 pairs of pants, they own 3... they don't own 400 dvds and 400 cds they own 0

yeah i would agree with that

and even though there is always talk of those jobs "coming back", for the most part we are a service economy

millennials don't really collect/hoard stuff so there's a glut of clothing/etc all over the world, there will be far less "stuff" to make... younger people don't own 20 pairs of pants, they own 3... they don't own 400 dvds and 400 cds they own 0

For sure. There will be less and less jobs across the board due to automation.

But that's why it's even more important not to build other countries to be bigger than us.

No, stagnant wages, credit and taxes are.

Manufacturing jobs were lost due to automation, poor pay and America's shift to a service based economy.

How can you brag about full employment and on the other hand say the decline in manufacturing jobs killed the middle class?

No, stagnant wages, credit and taxes are.

Manufacturing jobs were lost due to automation, poor pay and America's shift to a service based economy.

How can you brag about full employment and on the other hand say the decline in manufacturing jobs killed the middle class?

So dumb. Just absolutely beyond stupid.

Still hitting 100% fades.

America's shift to a service based economy was an EFFECT of losing manufacturing jobs to countries like China, Mexico, Vietnam, etc.

How fucking wrong can you possibly be?

So dumb. Just absolutely beyond stupid.

Still hitting 100% fades.

America's shift to a service based economy was an EFFECT of losing manufacturing jobs to countries like China, Mexico, Vietnam, etc.

How fucking wrong can you possibly be?

So the displaced moved to other sectors remained in middle class.

Automation the main culprit.

Full employment wipe out the middle class did it?

Or full employment plus stagnant wages, over extended credit and now tax polarity.

Manufacturing had a shelf life and it expired in 2000.

Yer late.

So the displaced moved to other sectors remained in middle class.

Automation the main culprit.

Full employment wipe out the middle class did it?

Or full employment plus stagnant wages, over extended credit and now tax polarity.

Manufacturing had a shelf life and it expired in 2000.

Yer late.

So hundreds of companies moved their manufacturing to China because of the automation? LOL. Have you ever seen a Chinese manufacturing plant, dumbfuck? Half of them don't have a single fucking computer on site.

Full employment at lower wages because manufacturing jobs paid better than Burger King. Really tough shit to grasp for you. Isn't it, dumbfuck?

Apple

Cisco

Microsoft

GM

Ford

General Electric

Maytag

Nike

etc.

etc.

etc.

I mean there are literally hundreds of examples of American companies MOVING manufacturing outside of the U.S. You have to be dumber than a fucking brick to not comprehend that.

Who denied that?

Trump can't fix that.

He couldn't pay those companies to stay.

Learn that your arguments are scattered and mostly baseless.

Your mommy put your economics book on the top shelf again

You're searching

The uneducated, pool table throwing, shock therapy, failed modeling, minimum wage making horse handler turned felon who can't manage to even balance his own checkbook for himself without the help of a financial analyst thinks he knows more about economics than someone who worked directly on the floor of the Chicago options exchange.

LMAO.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread