• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont see it, there's a mass shooting and Trump visits to console, that's his job, the left rips him and everything he does, calling him the worst possible names, there's an immigration problem and trump tries to lessen it, all he gets is insults and opposition. It's the same with every issue.

Trump is a force of pure good, pure harmony and brotherhood.

And you're a fukkin hit with the ladies.

:laugh

:lol

:laugh  :lol

i dont see it, there's a mass shooting and Trump visits to console, that's his job, the left rips him and everything he does, calling him the worst possible names, there's an immigration problem and trump tries to lessen it, all he gets is insults and opposition. It's the same with every issue.

Trump is a force of pure good, pure harmony and brotherhood.

Trump visits to console??? LOL good one. It was a photo op, no more no less.

Drumpf literally took a photo with Melania-bot holding a baby recently orphaned after both parents were killed in the El Paso shooting, wearing a full smile and giving a thumbs up because he can only drop it low. He’s a machine void of any heart or soul.

Kudos for the eight victims still at the University Medical Center in El Paso, Texas, who refused to meet with him.

next up: the video of his cell mysteriously disappears... (oh weird, the camera was not functioning, thats odd)

then they will provide us with news that an 'autopsy' was performed immediately after death, with the report stating virtually nothing.

AND THE CHERRY ON TOP: this motherfucker will be cremated within hours of his death, forever removing any last shreds of evidence.

his body is probably already fucking ash.

dont believe me? just fucking watch. disgusting. 

first prediction confirmed. no video:  https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/

I’ve said numerous times I’m not a fan. Trump is a moron. He’s dividing our country. He’s involved in tons of shady shit. He’s administration has been a joke from Day 1.

Yet I’m a Trump cultist. My oh my what morons we have on the Left.

More sane posts like this and I'll remove you from 100% cultist down to mid nineties.   Attack the Idiot and the Nazi's and racists unconditionally when they defend the Idiot and you'll get back down to 52-48.  

why? Pure hate for Trump? Why does Sinker want the US economy to fail, so he can say I told you so?

Of course they are rooting against america, Bill Maher is a perfect example, they're hate is all they have, all they care about. With the key point being everyone in the US sees it, which means it'll be really, really hard for any America hating dem to beat Trump.

More sane posts like this and I'll remove you from 100% cultist down to mid nineties.   Attack the Idiot and the Nazi's and racists unconditionally when they defend the Idiot and you'll get back down to 52-48.  

Whoa whoa whoa.  

Let's not get out of control here.  Just because I'm not a fan of Trump in no way makes me a liberal pansy.  I don't call anyone who is for stronger borders a Nazi.  I'm more responsible than that and can think rationally.

Here is just one example of what's wrong with you people.  You don't have the ability to compartmentalize things.  

I believe we DO have an issue at the border.  I believe we need immigration reform to help fix the issue.  I believe we need strong borders.  I believe we need to beef up border security.

Do I believe we need a "WALL" all the way across?  No.  If an area warrants one?  Fine.  But some other areas can be monitored in other ways with other manpower and technology.  But Trump said "Build a Wall" and that's what his people want.  It's stupid.  

But you Libtards can't compartmentalize or understand all this.  I'm for for immigration reform and strong borders.  And I'm AGAINST the way Trump is going about it.  But it doesn't matter.  I'm a cultist, a racist, and a Nazi because I am in favor of strong borders. 

Good God. 

Of course they are rooting against america, Bill Maher is a perfect example, they're hate is all they have, all they care about. With the key point being everyone in the US sees it, which means it'll be really, really hard for any America hating dem to beat Trump.

Hopefully, the economy tank and the stock market will crash.

Trump has got to go.:cigar

Whoa whoa whoa.  

Let's not get out of control here.  Just because I'm not a fan of Trump in no way makes me a liberal pansy.  I don't call anyone who is for stronger borders a Nazi.  I'm more responsible than that and can think rationally.

Here is just one example of what's wrong with you people.  You don't have the ability to compartmentalize things.  

I believe we DO have an issue at the border.  I believe we need immigration reform to help fix the issue.  I believe we need strong borders.  I believe we need to beef up border security.

Do I believe we need a "WALL" all the way across?  No.  If an area warrants one?  Fine.  But some other areas can be monitored in other ways with other manpower and technology.  But Trump said "Build a Wall" and that's what his people want.  It's stupid.  

But you Libtards can't compartmentalize or understand all this.  I'm for for immigration reform and strong borders.  And I'm AGAINST the way Trump is going about it.  But it doesn't matter.  I'm a cultist, a racist, and a Nazi because I am in favor of strong borders. 

Good God. 

Too rational for the Libs. 

This is why the younger intellectuals are shifting to the RIGHT in droves. 

How to win friends and influence people ...

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue is cracking bad jokes as farmers are suffering.

Farmers are filing for bankruptcy at record rates, but Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue mocked farmers for "whining" about Trump's trade war.

"What do you call two farmers in a basement?" Perdue joked with a group of Minnesota farmers last Wednesday.

"A whine cellar," Perdue said, eliciting boos from the crowd, according to Agri-Pulse.

How to win friends and influence people ...

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue is cracking bad jokes as farmers are suffering.

Farmers are filing for bankruptcy at record rates, but Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue mocked farmers for "whining" about Trump's trade war.

"What do you call two farmers in a basement?" Perdue joked with a group of Minnesota farmers last Wednesday.

"A whine cellar," Perdue said, eliciting boos from the crowd, according to Agri-Pulse.

Unlike your normal collection of faggs, minorities and snowflakes, farmers are a hardy bunch, they'll get over the "shock" of that joke just fine.

Unlike your normal collection of faggs, minorities and snowflakes, farmers are a hardy bunch, they'll get over the "shock" of that joke just fine.

Unlike your normal collection of skinheads, grifters and Bone Spur Patriots at least some farmers ain't pleased with the currect state of affairs.

The good news is I hear Mississippi poulty plants are hiring ... :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Sinker, are you hoping for US economic problems?  As in are you cheering them on?  Seems to be the case.

The only thing Trump has fooled the masses on is the economy. A recession rids us of the idiot. He's throwing everything he can find at it trying to save his job. Personally I have bet against the US dollar. If Trump doesn't let it find it's proper worth he's all done. He's getting killed on this trade war and the Dems are gonna attack him hard on it. I don't think he'll get it to fair value but I see maybe 92-93 cents. I bought CHF back late April-early March fairly high for me.

Trump’s mismanagement of the economy is monumental

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread