• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, he's way past that.  99.95% and holding until his next pure Cult statement.  All the while claiming he's objective because he voted for Sinema. That's the funniest part.

I'm objective because I post without bias and rarely resort to any sort of bitterness, name calling or labeling.

But when you keep losing the argument and cannot talk normally, I suppose slander feels like an effective strategy.

You would know dude.   It's what you're usually reduced to.   Objective,  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Fairest guy on the site.

Meanwhile you're stuck projecting your hatred of Trump onto whoever will engage with you directly regarding him, which is likely a .manifestation of some other bitterness you hold that you blame Trump on.

Fascinating case study, this guesser guy.

But....funny I'm reduced to slander when I speak candid n honestly with y'all while you do not. But keep projecting.

Eventually you'll be normal again.

Fairest guy on the site.

Meanwhile you're stuck projecting your hatred of Trump onto whoever will engage with you directly regarding him, which is likely a .manifestation of some other bitterness you hold that you blame Trump on.

Fascinating case study, this guesser guy.

But....funny I'm reduced to slander when I speak candid n honestly with y'all while you do not. But keep projecting.

Eventually you'll be normal again.

It's Hysterically funny that you think you're the "fairest guy on the site".    You Cultists have no ability to self examine accurately.   

Read my posts and then read yours.

Have you ever acknowledged anything good about this admin?

Mach, Trump was ordered by Congress to turn in a report about Saudi's involvement in the Khassoggi murder. Congress was given this power under the Magnitsty act. Trump ignored this order, breaking a law.

Mach defend these actions.

Read my posts and then read yours.

Have you ever acknowledged anything good about this admin?

I do, that's why I know you're about the furthest thing from objective.  

Yes, when something good happens.   I praised the Idiot on getting out of the Middle East.  Then he reneged.   I praised The Idiot on not Fing up Obama's economy.   Then he did F it up.   If he would ever fulfill his promise about infrastructure, I'd Praise it, but his tax giveaway to the wealthy scuttled that possibility.  

Mach, Trump was ordered by Congress to turn in a report about Saudi's involvement in the Khassoggi murder. Congress was given this power under the Magnitsty act. Trump ignored this order, breaking a law.

Mach defend these actions.

Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America, he can do what he wants, when he wants.

I do, that's why I know you're about the furthest thing from objective.  

Yes, when something good happens.   I praised the Idiot on getting out of the Middle East.  Then he reneged.   I praised The Idiot on not Fing up Obama's economy.   Then he did F it up.   If he would ever fulfill his promise about infrastructure, I'd Praise it, but his tax giveaway to the wealthy scuttled that possibility.

Aside from your opening lie, I appreciate you answering my question with the rest of your post.

That's fair and good reasons to hold contempt for him/the admin.

You still should admit to being overly personal for whatever reason. Like, what's the root of "The Idiot" labeling? Never liked him? Saw through his act early on? Personality conflict?

No, its the other way around DICKBREATH, you HATE everything about Trump because you're a fucking DICK........or a SCORNED WOMAN of sorts.

If you weren't an old drunk I'd fly to Vegas and whoop your ass. Then I would force you to suck Merlin's little dick in front on Brent Musberger.

Footnote, I wouldn't have to force either one of you. You and Merlin would be willing. Brent has a reputation from his many years in Chicago. He'd whip out his old dick in a heartbeat. I'd leave.

Aside from your opening lie, I appreciate you answering my question with the rest of your post.

That's fair and good reasons to hold contempt for him/the admin.

You still should admit to being overly personal for whatever reason. Like, what's the root of "The Idiot" labeling? Never liked him? Saw through his act early on? Personality conflict?

It wasn't a lie, it was the absolute truth.   But a cultist isn't capable of discerning truth anymore.  Lies are truth in the alternate facts world you reside in.  Idiot is the single word most associated with him.  There's a great reason.  It fits perfectly.  https://thehill.com/homenews/news/364488-voters-most-frequent-word-that-comes-to-mind-to-describe-trump-idiot

Yes, I'm a New Yorker.   We've been on to him since the 80's.   That's why he got about 25%-30%  here.    Even against a horror show like Hillary.    

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread