TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Abc news caught trying to pass off old footage of a bombing exercise in kentucky as "kurds getting slaughtered in syria"

More fake news. Runner will say its a vast right wing conspiracy

Keep in mind the media is not covering that, none of the fake news outlets are covering it, yet the truth is out there, it's all over the internet and is being widely seen.

That's why their smears of Trump for the last 3 years haven't worked, the media has lost the ability to control the narrative and shape public opinion. In that respect the information age we live in is a good thing.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know.

I have also been trafficking Clinton past month or so. Been using you as credibility!

My post was mainly for guesser, etc who are doubting viability.

If you're throwing away $$$$ on a Zero Chance Proposition, that's on you.  Might as well bet on the Dolphins to win the next Superbowl.   They have a better chance.   But since you believe everything the insane, alt right media feeds you, no surprise.  

Remember when Republicans held 33 hearings to "investigate" Benghazi?

Everyone knew it was all to smear Hillary, but the Obama admin still complied w/ every singe subpoena — Hillary even testified for 11 hours.

Why? Because they had nothing to hide & respected the rule of law.

And what was the result of those hearings? Nothing, big talk, big drama that meant nothing.  The dems can impeach trump, they've basically talked of little else since they took the house, but the result will be the same as the benghazi hearings.

And what was the result of those hearings? Nothing, big talk, big drama that meant nothing.  The dems can impeach trump, they've basically talked of little else since they took the house, but the result will be the same as the benghazi hearings.

You mean outside of the 100+ bills sitting on the desk of Moscow Mitch?  Got it.

I see Hunter Biden said one of his qualifications for the board of that ukraine gas co. was that he was on the board of amtrack. Gee i wonder how he got that job? Could it be because his dad was a US senator, probably the head of a committee, with control of the amtrack budget?  :lol

So biden was basically ignored tonight? That pretty much says all you need to know,  not even worth attacking.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread