TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Romney is a piece of crap and full of hate.i think the world of Ronna and she is doing a great job for Mich. and chair person of the rnc.......

Romney is in love with himself, which explains pierre dilecto, the only people who want his opinion are the fake media that know he will trash trump - he cant resist, he's desperate to validate himself as a spokesman, a leader(which he's not).

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not in the slightest.  We know you Cultists are rock solid for the Idiot.   It's what Cultists do, because they're usually too dumb and insecure to do otherwise. Join a Cult and be loyal to the Cult leader.

I find that pretty ironic considering virtually every piece of media, meme, opinion piece, and social movement is anti-Trump.

K when was the last time you have been out on any campaign trail either dems or reps, i would say never, you are nothing but a fake media hound.you may fool others, but im on the campaign trail every day, again the crap you post are full of shit.......... i would say more but i will not get baited into that

guy

you are an inbred

if trump fukked your ass you'd tell him to finish in your mouth.

the fukk I care what you think.

I have no doubt there will be a few defections, not really defections though, the same cast of characters that show up on the fake media. Romney, sasse(maybe), collins, murkowski, perhaps a couple more.

Exactly.

And since there is ZERO Chance of getting the 20 GOP Votes--There will be a few in the GOP that vote for Conviction "to make a statement" (knowing in advance that the number will fall short).

It is what it is... :cigar

Romney is in love with himself, which explains pierre dilecto, the only people who want his opinion are the fake media that know he will trash trump - he cant resist, he's desperate to validate himself as a spokesman, a leader(which he's not).

Trump is in love with himself which explains John Miller, John Barron and David Dennison.

The only TRUE "FAKE MEDIA" are Shithole Comedy Sites (Like Breitbart) that feed the Mindless RW Trolls their daily dose of Brain Diarrhea... :cigar

Exactly.

And since there is ZERO Chance of getting the 20 GOP Votes--There will be a few in the GOP that vote for Conviction "to make a statement" (knowing in advance that the number will fall short).

It is what it is... :cigar

it's gonna get messy once the dems vote their impeachment inquiry, the first subpoenas will go to adam schiff and hunter biden.

i really dont get why you even post on government matters, you know nothing about them, the only reason and i mean the only one you are even posting in this thread is because of the hate you have with trump.because otherwise you know nothing on politics..i mean do you really know one single person in politics either local or national

i really dont get why you even post on government matters, you know nothing about them, the only reason and i mean the only one you are even posting in this thread is because of the hate you have with trump.because otherwise you know nothing on politics..i mean do you really know one single person in politics either local or national

not my problem Twink.

The only TRUE "FAKE MEDIA" are Shithole Comedy Sites (Like Breitbart) that feed the Mindless RW Trolls their daily dose of Brain Diarrhea... :cigar

Sites like that never used to exist, which is why the media still had the power to shift public opinion. That's why they lost that power, why trump won, and why the media is so enraged...how dare anyone presume to challenge our fake news narrative?

Sites like that never used to exist, which is why the media still had the power to shift public opinion. That's why they lost that power, why trump won, and why the media is so enraged...how dare anyone presume to challenge our fake news narrative?

They always "existed"...BUT, they existed only among RW Looney Toons and Alex Jones Worshippers on 4chan.

However, when a Certifiable Tinfoil Hat Wearing MORON (like Trump) got elected...

...Those SHITHOLE Tinfoil Hat Comedy Sites (that no one with an IQ above 39 took seriously) suddenly became "mainstream" BECAUSE a Tinfoil Hat IMBECILE (Trump) got elected.

Places like Breitbart, Etc. are Still IDIOTIC Conspiracy Sites that Nobody (Repeat NOBODY) takes seriously.

NOBODY THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS.

No Shade...BOL... :cigar

Mr Trump touched Carol Kid's twat

Will someone read the attached link and explain to retarded CarolinaKid that the North Carolina courts ruled North Carolina RepubliCons cheated.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-north-carolina-gerrymandering/north-carolinas-congressional-map-is-illegal-republican-gerrymander-court-rules-idUSKBN1X805D

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread