• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Schiff praised big time. I post about ex felons, your response is about felons. Get with it dumb fuck.

Why does Stephen Miller still have a job with Trump? Because he's a Nazi? His entire Jewish family has disowned him. Not Nazi Trump thou? He loves the Nazi. He loves Erdogan. He loves Putin. And he loves Kim Jung Un. Ill never forget when Pinocchio got off the plane and announced we can all sleep well at night now that North Korea denuclearized. You bought it and repeated it. Lol. You even announced your theory of why North Korea denuked. Do you remember your theory? Lol You got to admit its funny!

Schiff praised big time. I post about ex felons, your response is about felons. Get with it dumb fuck.

Why does Stephen Miller still have a job with Trump? Because he's a Nazi? His entire Jewish family has disowned him. Not Nazi Trump thou? He loves the Nazi. He loves Erdogan. He loves Putin. And he loves Kim Jung Un. Ill never forget when Pinocchio got off the plane and announced we can all sleep well at night now that North Korea denuclearized. You bought it and repeated it. Lol. You even announced your theory of why North Korea denuked. Do you remember your theory? Lol You got to admit its funny!

you forgot to mention kids in cages at concentration camps just like Auschwitz....

The dem party has set themselves back years with this witch hunt and blatant lies. Not to mention they wanna give free shit to every mother fucker on the planet who sneaks in - paid for by ME. My family froze thier asses off in ditches in ww2 - slept in the rain - picked fkn leaches off their arms In nam. But yet i gotta pay for thier health care and mine

The dem party has set themselves back years with this witch hunt and blatant lies. Not to mention they wanna give free shit to every mother fucker on the planet who sneaks in - paid for by ME. My family froze thier asses off in ditches in ww2 - slept in the rain - picked fkn leaches off their arms In nam. But yet i gotta pay for thier health care and mine

Same. Agreed.

You don't motivate people by making them comfortable in poverty.

More

Calls & meetings:

7/25—Call between @POTUS and Zelensky

7/26—Volker & Taylor meet Zelensky

8/27—John Bolton meets Zelensky

9/1—VP Pence meets Zelensky

9/5—Sens. Johnson & Murphy meet Zelensky

Not one mention of linking dollars to investigation of the Bidens.

9/11—Aid released

CLOSED CASE, and we MOVE ON

Don't quit day job fella

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread