Expect 3-5 MORE years of Raider's FAILURE

Jimmy Hoffa

For those of you too young to remember...

Antonio Pierce played for the New York Giants.

Antonino Pierce was with teammate Plaxico Burress when Burress discharged a bullet into his own leg.

Antonio Pierce then hid his teammate's gun from the police.

I'm the BIGGEST Raiders fan there is.

Having said that, I hope they lose every fucking game under this coach. Scrimmages, preseason games, regular season games, playoff games, Super Bowl(s)...

All of them, every fucking game.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

For those of you too young to remember...

Antonio Pierce played for the New York Giants.

Antonino Pierce was with teammate Plaxico Burress when Burress discharged a bullet into his own leg.

Antonio Pierce then hid his teammate's gun from the police.

I'm the BIGGEST Raiders fan there is.

Having said that, I hope they lose every fucking game under this coach. Scrimmages, preseason games, regular season games, playoff games, Super Bowl(s)...

All of them, every fucking game.

What  a travesty 

The Raiders hired the first black coach, Art Shell.

The Raiders hired the first Mexican coach, Tom Flores.

Neither hire was under pressure from the NFL, AL Davis thought they were the best choices at the time.

They should get a pass on this Diversity hiring stuff for having been trailblazers in correcting the evils of American Colonial Oppression. 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Raiders hired the first black coach, Art Shell.

The Raiders hired the first Mexican coach, Tom Flores.

Neither hire was under pressure from the NFL, AL Davis thought they were the best choices at the time.

They should get a pass on this Diversity hiring stuff for having been trailblazers in correcting the evils of American Colonial Oppression. 

Those guys got the job because they earned it - by being associates of Davis and presumably someone he could trust and have confidence in.  Nothing wrong with that, it's how many people get jobs(connections), but under no circumstances should anyone ever be hired just because they're black.

Is Herm Edwards next? :doh

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero says former Bengals HC Marvin Lewis is expected to join the Raiders’ staff “in a more formal capacity” after being brought on by Antonio Pierce last season.