McDonald's double big Mac

Brock Landers

Just went but they didn’t have double Big Macs.  Destroyed a Big Mac and large fries.  The wife got one too.  Currently buy one get one for a buck.  It was hot and fresh and delicious.  Our last 5-6 trips at various places were not.  Aside from Culver’s.  They are always fresh and delicious 

58 minutes ago, WVU said:

Just went but they didn’t have double Big Macs.  Destroyed a Big Mac and large fries.  The wife got one too.  Currently buy one get one for a buck.  It was hot and fresh and delicious.  Our last 5-6 trips at various places were not.  Aside from Culver’s.  They are always fresh and delicious 

Still haven't tried Culver's.  On my to do list but they're not around here much.  I like Shake Shack a lot recently.  BurgerFi has a better burger and shake, but Shake Shack has a better sauce on the burger.  Kind of makes them a toss up since Shake Shack's burger is pretty good too.

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

Culver’s tastes like a burger you would make at home.  I’m a big fan of fresh tomatoes lettuce and onions.  The butter bun is good too.

Five Guys sort of has the same appeal, but they're kind of in between a burger at a restaurant and Wendy's to me.  They charge ridiculously for it when you could make a real one that is better at home for cheaper and I just didn't care for them very much.  I'll give Culver's a try one day.