How much will Trump get fined today?

sleepy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words to live by

I believe that if, at the end, according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves a little happier, that is about the best we can do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn't always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find it out.

9 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

I'd bet my life savings he hasn't "fucked" his wife in a long long time 

That might have merit if it didn’t consist of what was in a piggy bank from Uber tips.  Couldn’t come up with 5k on the spot.  MM had no problem within an hour and needed no ability to scam if he lost.

Therefore life saving’s wager is invalid, and Hoffa remains correct.  Trump will celebrate by playing golf and fucking Melania.  He and Michael Jordan sure do live the life.  Play golf all day and fuck their wives.

17 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That might have merit if it didn’t consist of what was in a piggy bank from Uber tips.  Couldn’t come up with 5k on the spot.  MM had no problem within an hour and needed no ability to scam if he lost.

Therefore life saving’s wager is invalid, and Hoffa remains correct.  Trump will celebrate by playing golf and fucking Melania.  He and Michael Jordan sure do live the life.  Play golf all day and fuck their wives.

Cat and mouse, cat and mouse, which was the cat and which was the mouse? :mutley

13 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Trump just birdied the 12th

Brock a call to deliver egg Mcmuffins to the psych ward 4th floor on the Illinois campus ........................

I will give brock credit for knowing all the angles on pay pal, which is strange considering he doesn't have paypal? Hmmm. :scratch

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cat and mouse, cat and mouse, which was the cat and which was the mouse? :mutley

All I know is Brock might have been able to come up with the money a little better if he didn’t insist on blaring GNR’s One a Million in his car to all the black people, immigrants, and gays he Ubered around for the past few years.  Doubt they thought very much of that and zero tipped him.

Quality tune, but not advised around select groups