How much will Trump get fined today?

sleepy

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Donald Trump, Rudy Guliani, O.J. Simpson and Alex Jones are playing golf at Mar-a-Lago today and laughing from the 1st tee through the 18th hole.

Irrevocable Family Trusts

He's paying every cent

Jackass, he has to.

Obviously you don't know shit about escrow 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

He's paying every cent

Jackass, he has to.

Obviously you don't know shit about escrow 

Do you really think the appeals courts will say a $400 million fine is justice when there are no victims? Tell me if you really believe that?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

His assets are untouchable, they're in an irrevocable family trust.

There are no assets to be placed in escrow. 

His pants are probably in that trust too...

Air Tight.

I dont know anything about trusts, I dont know much about judgements...but I know brock is dumb. :cigar

After all, he was Mr vaccine.

I always love when the Uber deliveries end for the night and Brock comes around looks like an idiot more bigger than ever imagined.

MM congrats on that 5k.  Mr Invoice was exposed within an hour but needed a month of power Ubers to come up with the funds.  Treat yourself to a Prime Ribeye with that 5k.  No reason for cheapness with all of it.

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You're either fucking around and pretending to dumb, or you really are fucking stupid 

I almost hate to ask this, but have you ever personally been exposed to wealth?

Not the flashy, neuvo rich that seek publicity. But the very quiet families with vast fortunes that prosper for generations.

They prosper like Kennedys no matter what comes at them.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I almost hate to ask this, but have you ever personally been exposed to wealth?

Not the flashy, neuvo rich that seek publicity. But the very quiet families with vast fortunes that prosper for generations.

They prosper like Kennedys no matter what comes at them.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Appeal Bond??

Rich people don't use their own money for anything.

After litigation and a civil court ruling, the losing party can appeal against the judgment. At this point, both the plaintiff and defendant could have similar concerns. An appeal takes time – in some cases many years. After the case is finally decided, whichever party wins will perhaps be more "out of pocket" from its costs. Also time will have passed, and the losing party may be bankrupt or have used the time to hide assets or otherwise frustrate efforts to collect on the judgment if they lose their appeal.

Therefore, it is often either a requirement of the law, or an order of the court, that prior to commencing its appeal processes, the losing party must provide a surety bond – money it pays to the court or a third party, to demonstrate its good faith and commitment to paying judgment if it loses, and in some cases to show that their appeal is not frivolous or merely a tactic to delay or avoid payment. This is known as a supersedeas (or "appeal") bond, and shows that they can and will cover the damages or fees awarded – including any additional costs of the appeal.

The bond may not be – and often is not – the exact value of the ruling. In some cases it is significantly larger since it is intended to cover interest or other costs which may arise on appeal.

A supersedeas bond is often paid in full – and may be handled via insurance or underwriting in some cases.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

That c ocksucker can't get a loan anymore LOL he's a terrible risk for lenders

Why are you so obsessed with trump, he wont end up paying a dime after appeal, you know that. You act like you/they have him trapped, they have nothing.

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

After litigation and a civil court ruling, the losing party can appeal against the judgment. At this point, both the plaintiff and defendant could have similar concerns. An appeal takes time – in some cases many years. After the case is finally decided, whichever party wins will perhaps be more "out of pocket" from its costs. Also time will have passed, and the losing party may be bankrupt or have used the time to hide assets or otherwise frustrate efforts to collect on the judgment if they lose their appeal.

Therefore, it is often either a requirement of the law, or an order of the court, that prior to commencing its appeal processes, the losing party must provide a surety bond – money it pays to the court or a third party, to demonstrate its good faith and commitment to paying judgment if it loses, and in some cases to show that their appeal is not frivolous or merely a tactic to delay or avoid payment. This is known as a supersedeas (or "appeal") bond, and shows that they can and will cover the damages or fees awarded – including any additional costs of the appeal.

The bond may not be – and often is not – the exact value of the ruling. In some cases it is significantly larger since it is intended to cover interest or other costs which may arise on appeal.

A supersedeas bond is often paid in full – and may be handled via insurance or underwriting in some cases.

Paragraph 2, first sentence.

"It is often...".

Often.

Not mandatory.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

I give up

Go suck each other's cocks

You didn't answer my question? if you make a judgement big enough, and you're corrupt enough, you can just take everyone's money since they couldn't appeal ( they dont have enough to cover it), right?