How much will Trump get fined today?

sleepy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

I hope this is accurate because Brock quoted the dailymail and Trump has til the end of the month to cough up 400 million. 

:mutley

Brock doesn’t drive Uber and lose all his money gambling at 50 for no good reason.  

I haven’t checked truthsocial in the past hour but I think you can safely bank that Trump sunk that eagle putt.  He might just wake up on Monday and collect another billion.  Rumors are swirling that Fani Willis has been trying to contact him to apologize so her legal career is saved.  The man just wins.  A true American legend.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

We've sunk to all-time lows as a country under Biden if we're now having to copy Canada to prove a point to the govt.  Great idea, but won't last.

the solution is not trucker boycotts, it's a regular boycott, stop visiting NY, no tourism, no hotels, no theater/rest spending, business's need to leave. Those people IN NY need to spend their money across the borders.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

the solution is not trucker boycotts, it's a regular boycott, stop visiting NY, no tourism, no hotels, no theater/rest spending, business's need to leave. Those people IN NY need to spend their money across the borders.

It has to start with the New York based companies. When they leave the highest earning employees go with them.

Texas, Florida, etc...

Hollow out New York by destroying their tax base.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Donnie banging cheerleaders two at a time today at Mar-a-Lago.

Nap later.

I mean after he made so many birdies and eagles to mock a judge’s ruling yesterday and banged Melania, I’d say the man is allowed to take it easy today.  No shame in that nap.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hey Brock, do you want to smell like Trump?

It's gotta be better than your usual BO and stale piss smell.

You’re on the clock as well MM.  Brock owes you 5k.  Spend some on Trump cologne and report back.  I fully expect you’ll be married to a young European model by then.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’re on the clock as well MM.  Brock owes you 5k.  Spend some on Trump cologne and report back.  I fully expect you’ll be married to a young European model by then.

He hasn't responded to my invoice yet, not sure what's up with that, he assured Jimmy it was a legit way to move money.