Cavs (Series) +200 Max Bet

brownsfan

Lebron hasn't had a particularly efficient post season, but he's been the most dominant force in the postseason none the less; he could take any 4 guys to the finals out of the east.

Far too much time between games. The most intriguing finals in a long time.

might put 2 units on cleveland

just love the rest lebron is getting. and then another 2 full days rest after game 1.....then as the series goes an 2 more times bron will get 2 full days rest. that is huge cause we all know he needs to be out there for 42+ minutes a game

watched the entire memphis series if conley wasnt playing with metal in his face they would have won. clevelands defense is getting close to that level but they have lebron to pump in 35+ in key games. cleveland wins game 1, 3, 4 and 6

11391224_1638107053076977_985313141993119507_n.jpg?oh=22cc36fd1fb792d65cfd2a790415808f&oe=55BF3596

The western conference is way tougher obv but to be fair its not like Curry had to face all the tough teams in the west

He (the warriors) dodged the two next best teams in the west in LA and San Antonio.

NO/Memphis/Houston is tougher than Boston/Chicago/Atlanta but not by much. I dont think Cleveland would have lost to any of the teams GS beat

I was thinking the same thing...But may just throw 1 unit on Cavs ML game 1, they win, it's like I won my series bet, they lose, then I get a MUCH better price on series in gm 2.

After thinking more about it during the layoff, I'm just not betting it, because for some reason I think GS wins, but I'd rather see Lebron win. GS gonna draw TT away from the boards, but not gonna stop him from gathering 6 a game on the offensive end. They got 3 guys to throw on Lebron during stretches so if whoever starts on him gets in foul trouble, they have the next man up, no other team has had that.

Good luck, hope Lebron takes it.

Lebron hasn't had a particularly efficient post season' date=' but he's been the most dominant force in the postseason none the less[/b']; he could take any 4 guys to the finals out of the east.

Far too much time between games. The most intriguing finals in a long time.

This is why I think the Cavs roll. I think Lebron starts hitting some jumpers.

I was thinking the same thing...But may just throw 1 unit on Cavs ML game 1' date=' they win, it's like I won my series bet, they lose, then I get a MUCH better price on series in gm 2.[/b']

After thinking more about it during the layoff, I'm just not betting it, because for some reason I think GS wins, but I'd rather see Lebron win. GS gonna draw TT away from the boards, but not gonna stop him from gathering 6 a game on the offensive end. They got 3 guys to throw on Lebron during stretches so if whoever starts on him gets in foul trouble, they have the next man up, no other team has had that.

Good luck, hope Lebron takes it.

Sharp. I shoulda thought of that!

Although Cleveland and Golden State split their season series, this 1-1 tie comes laced with question marks—mostly on the Warriors' behalf.

They have yet to beat the Cavaliers at full strength. More than that, they've yet to beat the Cavaliers while they're rolling.

Guest boatboatboat

MJ missed many more games due to injury than James has to date.

Not sure being "soft" is a justifiable knock against james.

MJ missed many more games due to injury than James has to date.

Not sure being "soft" is a justifiable knock against james.

Well, yeah, a broken foot will make you miss a ton of games. I don't recall James having any major injuries like that... so of course Jordan is going to have more games missed. Also, considering James has only currently played about half the years Jordan played.

Well, yeah, a broken foot will make you miss a ton of games. I don't recall James having any major injuries like that... so of course Jordan is going to have more games missed. Also, considering James has only currently played about half the years Jordan played.

Ahhh, I see you're counting jordans years of playing baseball, retiring/sitting, and playing for the wizards as "years played"

Think only Kinger' date=' Joey, and Balco are on Warriors from forum.[/quote']

I think the Warriors will win as well. I'm not going to be laying the -200 on it though. I'll just watch and enjoy it.

History tells us that Lebron is better at losing in the Finals than winning them.