Caitlin Clark STILL Has Another Year of NCAA Eligibility...

El Chapo2017

She would be a fool to turn pro...

She's a senior, but has a fifth year of NCAA eligibility remaining due to an additional year granted to many athletes who lost time during their college careers due to the COVID pandemic.

The most Clark can make in WNBA salary is $76,535. She makes over $900,000 now in NIL deals.

55 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

She still makes the majority of that NIL rookie season WNBA..........they did a big segment on this big ten network earlier this month.

85/15 she goes WNBA..................makes instant million from Indiana businesses and boyfriend coach with Pacers.

Oh? Ok....

Ite den...

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

watching LIV golf right now, I didn't google who won since it was last night so it's exciting.

Let’s just say the “LIV is a joke and all their games are gonna fall apart” narrative doesn’t hold true.  I had the winner but he’s now destroyed his Masters odds.  Ugggh.

Meanwhile the PGA has another disaster Sunday with a weather delay.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Let’s just say the “LIV is a joke and all their games are gonna fall apart” narrative doesn’t hold true.  I had the winner but he’s now destroyed his Masters odds.  Ugggh.

Meanwhile the PGA has another disaster Sunday with a weather delay.

I will say why the heck are they having a tourny in Jiddah saudi arabia? As far as I can tell there are virtually no fans there, I haven't seen a single person wearing the traditional saudi robes for example. they're playing on the wrong side of saudi arabia - on the other side are all the tourists, etc who might want to watch it.