Milwaukee Mike

Brock Landers

23 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, they signed up with them last summer, before that they tried to do it on their own for a year or so, didn't work out very well.

The Cowlitz tribe near the Oregon border started their sports betting with the Mohegans from Connecticut running it and did well. Then they didn't renew the contract and tried it themselves this year.

They got smashed.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The one you keep in the front seat of your poverty RIG???

I watched Over the Top the other day.  Brock missed his chance while driving around in an 18 wheeler with a shitter.  Should have gambled and arm wrestled, but I don’t think people in that world are any more fond of invoices than MM.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:01 PM, Gmcarroll33 said:

I watched Over the Top the other day.  Brock missed his chance while driving around in an 18 wheeler with a shitter.  Should have gambled and arm wrestled, but I don’t think people in that world are any more fond of invoices than MM.

one of the greatest movies, and one of the greatest soundtracks

On 3/4/2024 at 7:57 PM, milwaukee mike said:

one of the greatest movies, and one of the greatest soundtracks

It was my day care movie growing up as a 3 year old.  That was the 80s when the WWF was huge and Over The Top was branded as a movie accordingly.  What a fun movie.  Between that and the Rocky series Stallone has gave us some memorable ones.

Jesus about the soundtrack my brother was riding around out of college with a big shot job blaring the “Meet me Half Way” song around girls at his job.  I had to tell him while yes this music might be fun watching Over the Top you seem like a total phag dude.