Good article about old Vegas still alive

Brock Landers

10 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You show your total and complete ignorance with basically everything you post on here

Like what? I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about vegas. I've  been there prob 70 times. .

Obviously I'm not in Fish's league.

38 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm waiting patiently.  Gonna start drinking Merlot when brock comes through with payment. :drinking

I have you at $5300 owed at this point.  Each week the interest continues to grow in proportion to balance due.  The sooner the better for Brock to get out of this debt.  There’s nothing a few extra Uber drives can’t fix for this situation.

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

Imagine going to the CNN site for articles to repost :laugh

I wonder what yahoo is at? I'm kinda forced to go there because I use their e mail.

Brock is the last of the diehards suckling on his CNN misinformation.

image.png.6d42c6be8a07f22390b3daeee06aa631.png

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

:laugh

Alright mr know it all, tell us something about vegas that doesn't revolve around the oyster bar?

Read the article moron

Talks all about EL CORTEZ

only an ignorant motherfucker thinks it's a bad article without reading a word of it before hand 

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Read the article moron

Talks all about EL CORTEZ

only an ignorant motherfucker thinks it's a bad article without reading a word of it before hand 

I know all about the friendly confines of the cortez.

The problem with clicking on the article is that CNN will make a tiny amount of money if I do, I have extremely high standards where it comes to financially supporting companies that hate me and want to kill me - thus the no click.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I know all about the friendly confines of the cortez.

The problem with clicking on the article is that CNN will make a tiny amount of money if I do, I have extremely high standards where it comes to financially supporting companies that hate me and want to kill me - thus the no click.

Get over yourself