Greetings from Southern California

Brock Landers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Jimmy, I was really excited to see Sunset sound. I get there, and homeless were encamped all over the sidewalk there.  Very odd, nowhere else in the area was like that 

You were surprised to see homeless squatting in CA huh? :lol

How many lumps of human feces have you stepped in so far?  How bad is it? Is it like walking through a stockyard?

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You were surprised to see homeless squatting in CA huh? :lol

How many lumps of human feces have you stepped in so far?  How bad is it? Is it like walking through a stockyard?

Just that location and nowhere else fucktard.  It's a historic recording studio 

48 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Jimmy, I was really excited to see Sunset sound. I get there, and homeless were encamped all over the sidewalk there.  Very odd, nowhere else in the area was like that 

entire state is a shit hole

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

Tam o Shanter

Thoughts?

Tam o' Shanter is a top restaurant. A favorite of the Disney brothers.

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

There was an article recently in Variety about Sunset Sound. They're closing up shop because artists won't come through the gauntlet of homeless people. Historic is accurate. All the early Disney movie soundtracks were recorded there long before rock and roll was king in there.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Tam o' Shanter is a top restaurant. A favorite of the Disney brothers.

There was an article recently in Variety about Sunset Sound. They're closing up shop because artists won't come through the gauntlet of homeless people. Historic is accurate. All the early Disney movie soundtracks were recorded there long before rock and roll was king in there.

Fucking exile on main Street was recorded there, mostly