Your 2024 ACC Champions

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth Trimble was POTG imo.  That defense and all of those game changing blocks broke the game wide open when it could have stayed tight.  1A nod to Harrison Ingram.  If Cormac Ryan can find his 3pt shot consistently then game on.  If not they probably lose to Bama or Caleb if they get that far.

Ha my cousin is smiling for sure.  The fat dude on NCST has truly became unguardable.  

They do have a mooslim that might screw them over though come E8 if they get that far.  Can’t eat or drink sun up to sun down due to a mooslim fasting practice.  E8 is usually during that period.  Might not matter as the fat dude is damn near unguardable right now.

Haha we sure love Sparty in March (or basically any time any place, any battle ship)

"North Carolina improved to 6-0 all-time against Michigan State in the NCAA Tournament, tying for the most wins without a loss by one team over another in NCAA Tournament history"

5 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Duke couldn’t have played a better game than yesterday.  Probably didn’t make a difference but James Madison was done in the first minute with the fouls.

They still suck.  I've been completely unimpressed with them all season.  Houston should absolutely roll them, but I guess that's why the roll the ball out.