The Oscars...

PatrickBateman

How ironic is it that Pro Palestinian protestors caused huge traffic jams and caused people to show up late?

Actors and actresses walking from their cars or using golf carts.

Only in the liberal pedophile protection cult known as Hollywood.

40 Hollywood idiots sent Inflation Joe a letter in support of Palestine.

I love the movies, but holy shit are they going down hill as actors/actresses transition to tv and streaming.  I saw 3 this year.

Napoleon was a total fail.  Focused mainly on his inability to please his woman and impregnate her (the modern Hollywood narrative of let’s emasculate men and empower women like they’re all Will Smith at all costs movement).  Not the story of Napoleon that it could have been.

Killers of the Flower Moon.  Bored out of my mind and so disappointed in Dicaprio and Scorcese for creating such crap.  3 hours plus where you just want it to end and never see it again.

A Star is Born.  Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga nailed this one.  What a great movie.

8 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You're the fucking mongoloid here guy

That's very obvious 

Aren’t you yourself an Uber driving dwarf in the hole $5800 living in an apartment across from either a prison or plutonium plant? 

Might want to refrain from any name calling.

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I love the movies, but holy shit are they going down hill as actors/actresses transition to tv and streaming.  I saw 3 this year.

Napoleon was a total fail.  Focused mainly on his inability to please his woman and impregnate her (the modern Hollywood narrative of let’s emasculate men and empower women like they’re all Will Smith at all costs movement).  Not the story of Napoleon that it could have been.

Killers of the Flower Moon.  Bored out of my mind and so disappointed in Dicaprio and Scorcese for creating such crap.  3 hours plus where you just want it to end and never see it again.

A Star is Born.  Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga nailed this one.  What a great movie.

I wanted to see Maestro because I have an affinity for classical music. Then my friend who saw it told me that the gay stuff started 10 minutes into the film.

PASSED