What’s some stuff that pisses you off even though it’s not a big deal

housepicks

When people are telling a story and use the first and last name of a person I’ve never met and never will meet, I don’t like that.

When people are telling a story and they stop and search in their heads at length for the names of people I’ve never met and never will meet, I just really don’t like that.

people that don't have their shit together in front of me in self check out lines and Costco gas lines

they might slow things down 30 secs to 2 mins which in grand scheme of things not a big deal, especially when I have a computer in my hand.  but the anger level is out of proportion and I have to constantly work to hold my tongue 

9 hours ago, Chi_Archie said:

people that don't have their shit together in front of me in self check out lines and Costco gas lines

they might slow things down 30 secs to 2 mins which in grand scheme of things not a big deal, especially when I have a computer in my hand.  but the anger level is out of proportion and I have to constantly work to hold my tongue 

Oh my God yes. It takes everything I have not to either go do it for them or start throwing shit at them. I mean you know you’re checking out why the hell can’t you be ready when you get to the line. After all, you had 15 minutes you could have been prepping when you were standing in the middle of multiple aisles chatting with everyone from your neighbor to that kid you hated in high school each time right in front of the items I needed. 

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Drivers not using turn signals.

Photographers under basket.

Drivers backing into parking spaces.

10-liners not filled

😂😂😂

I may hope the photographer gets crashed into when they do this… but I also don’t like the main one that does this around here sooooo….

On 3/15/2024 at 9:28 AM, TobyTyler said:

Indian people playing dumb at supermarket and trying to abuse some coupon special of canola oil and they have a cart with fucking 24 of them in there

Or being accused of something you never did!!!! If you have a problem with that talk to my tribal Chief Miley Cyrus 👆

SS_08052023CA_25482.jpg