Same clown show as always with the shitty dogs getting bet in the tournament

sleepy

And since November what I always thought would happen has happened out in the West.  UNC vs Caleb and Arizona at least attempted to be set up for the E8 matchup.  If that happens Caleb is going for 30 min.  It might take 35 shots but I’m gonna be on the edge of my seat if it’s 1 possession under a minute to go and Caleb goes 1 on 1 vs RJ.

3 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

This is a huge step up in class for them 

I mean you can say that about every mid-major that wins in the first round.  The dumb thing is to pick a bunch of them to advance.  The upsets are less and more realistic come R2 and on. 

Will bet Nebraska also but will wait 

That good A&M PG shit his pants last year vs Penn State in tournament, if he starts slow confidence disappears. A&M is Houston lite, they shoot like shit and chase everything down. Nebraska will need good games from that ugly fuck Rienk Mast and guard from Jersey, Jamarques Lawrence, good matchups for both of them. 

let's all remember last year, when every keyboard warrior, and every talking head analyst were about as wrong as possible

they could've flipped coins for every game and been way better off

5/5/4/9 in the final four, that's really the only reason uconn won... they beat a 13/5/8/3/5/5

easiest path to a championship ever