Markets better under Biden than Trump

Brock Landers

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

$5+ in the highest gas tax state in America.

It's creeping up here, around $3.20, I'm heading down to see the eclipse in a few days, several fills - I have a credit card that pays 5% on gas, so i was all set, but yesterday that card was compromised and a couple charges showed up from equador and I got a fraud alert.

The card is cancelled and they're sending a new one, but i wont have it in time for my trip, so I have to use one that only gives me 3% on gas.

Thanks Biden!

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

Lies

The fuck head in the office declared war on fossil fuels and is looting the treasury to pay off the climate nutters

Biden 100% at fault for high energy prices

When Trump was president gas was under $2

Asshole, the US has NEVER produced more oil in its history.

Stick your head in the shit bowl 

37 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's creeping up here, around $3.20, I'm heading down to see the eclipse in a few days, several fills - I have a credit card that pays 5% on gas, so i was all set, but yesterday that card was compromised and a couple charges showed up from equador and I got a fraud alert.

The card is cancelled and they're sending a new one, but i wont have it in time for my trip, so I have to use one that only gives me 3% on gas.

Thanks Biden!

Can't even afford gas for my mower.

23 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Asshole, the US has NEVER produced more oil in its history.

Stick your head in the shit bowl 

That's thanks to fracking and the oil companies, biden and his policies are doing everything they can to stop fossie fuel production.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

Yeah, keep parroting your bullshit, facts get in the way 

Is biden encouraging production? is he opening up leasing, or is he putting in regulations on everything from drilling to flaring, to blocking pipelines, etc to make it difficult for them?

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Is biden encouraging production? is he opening up leasing, or is he putting in regulations on everything from drilling to flaring, to blocking pipelines, etc to make it difficult for them?

https://www.vox.com/climate/24098983/biden-oil-production-climate-fossil-fuel-renewables

It really sucks for you when facts get in the way of your Republican fox news horseshit 

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Seriously Brock, you dont need to surf around for news or information on the pressing issues of the day, TGF is a valuable resource chock full with highly intelligent "thought leaders" such as me, sleepy, joey, jimmy, GM, etc.

We will tell you everything you need to know and how to feel. If you listen to us you'll avoid all the humiliation that you normally experience.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Dummy Joe blocked the Keystone Pipeline on his first day in office and removed 1000s of acres from drilling. 

Anti-oil.

I mean if he could just remove his restrictions on oil companies, put back in Trump’s border policies, and sleep and eat ice cream from now until November he might get re-elected.  Every moment he’s awake and trying to remember if he’s a senator or the president he just fucks more and more up and down go his polling #s.

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You're a fucking asshole who believes that.  So eat shit 

Your constant use of profanity and frequent  personal insults is not the behavior of a gentleman.

I believe it was Donald Trump who coined the term "you'll catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar", lets try to be a little more friendly to your fellow posters.

Just now, mikeman said:

Your constant use of profanity and frequent  personal insults is not the behavior of a gentleman.

I believe it was Donald Trump who coined the term "you'll catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar", lets try to be a little more friendly to your fellow posters.

Brock is a prime example of racist Michelle Obama’s claim to dems of “when they go low we go high.”

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I mean if he could just remove his restrictions on oil companies, put back in Trump’s border policies, and sleep and eat ice cream from now until November he might get re-elected.  Every moment he’s awake and trying to remember if he’s a senator or the president he just fucks more and more up and down go his polling #s.

It's gonna be an ugly summer for Joe when gas surges to $4-5, inflation returns and  the ukrainian army collapses. Trumps gonna look better and better.

6 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Yeah, keep parroting your bullshit, facts get in the way 

Biden banned all LNG exports because some 25 year old climate nutter told him it was bad for the earth.

Keep voting for these losers and it won't be long until your using the horse and buggy to deliver sandwiches.

11 hours ago, mikeman said:

Thanks Biden!

NW Indiana 3.89 now.

49 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I don’t know anyone at the grocery store who is thinking how much the economy is booming.  Just wait until the illegals start stealing the side hustles away and undercut wages.