Markets better under Biden than Trump

Brock Landers

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Charges are just charges.

Democrats hound him with charges, and Republicans hound Democrats with charges.

Most are politically motivated and go nowhere. 

Just because there are a perponderence of them doesn't mean that they're necessarily true.

Jimmy LOL 

You don't get 90+ charges against you for nothing.  Biden has zero, Obama had zero, W Bush, zero....you catching my drift 

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

It would be kinda cool to have a sitting President in the slammer.  I guess his secret service would go with him?  He would be Escobar x 100

He's not getting elected again LOL 

This abortion hill these idiots are willing to die on is so toxic it's incredible 

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Jimmy LOL 

You don't get 90+ charges against you for nothing.  Biden has zero, Obama had zero, W Bush, zero....you catching my drift 

None of these people had to deal with TDS.  Thus all the charges 

They impeached Trump twice knowing full well that he'd never be convicted in the Senate.

That's the epitome of CHARGES.

It was done because they hate his guts and love grandstanding. 

Now it's a weapon that the Republicans are using to gain political points too.

Charging your political opponents has become a childish playground exercise. 

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

They impeached Trump twice knowing full well that he'd never be convicted in the Senate.

That's the epitome of CHARGES.

It was done because they hate his guts and live grandstanding. 

Now it's a weapon that the Republicans are using to gain political points too.

Charging your political opponents has become a childish playground exercise. 

He was impeached twice and ABSOLUTELY deserved it and most definitely should have been convicted the 2nd time.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

He was impeached twice and ABSOLUTELY deserved it and most definitely should have been convicted the 2nd time.

Yeah.

Okay...

He was never going to be convicted. Grandstanding opponents were behind it. Adam Schiff is in California campaigning on it right now.

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

ALL self inflicted.  In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided -- and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters the better.

I’d be on board with that as he is definitely a loose cannon and can’t be trusted.  However, not at the cost of 4 more years of The Biden Regime.  Immigration, The border, buying votes with my tax money, 100 genders, men competing in women’s sports, bad energy decisions, Afghanistan pullout, irresponsible spending on stupid shit…This was a disastrous 3 years.  

1 minute ago, WVU said:

I’d be on board with that as he is definitely a loose cannon and can’t be trusted.  However, not at the cost of 4 more years of The Biden Regime.  Immigration, The border, buying votes with my tax money, 100 genders, men competing in women’s sports, bad energy decisions, Afghanistan pullout, irresponsible spending on stupid shit…This was a disastrous 3 years.  

Nonsense and the S&P 500 disagrees with you as well 

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

That it's been a disastrous 3 years LOL 

We would be in terrible shape as a country IF that were the case, and it's far from it

We all have more money but much less buying power.  My kids both have professional degrees and can’t afford housing.  The country is broken.

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

That it's been a disastrous 3 years LOL 

We would be in terrible shape as a country IF that were the case, and it's far from it

Considering we've had at least 20-30% inflation since biden took over the market needs to be way up to keep pace.

The postal service just announced stamps are going from 68 cents to 73 cents in july, it wasn't that long ago they were in the low 60's, increases coming hot and heavy.

Imagine the price of stamps going up twice a year by several cents? What a disaster.

42 minutes ago, WVU said:

....................... not at the cost of 4 more years of The Biden Regime.  Immigration, The border, buying votes with my tax money, 100 genders, men competing in women’s sports, bad energy decisions, Afghanistan pullout, irresponsible spending on stupid shit…This was a disastrous 3 years.  

All nonsense in Brocks's ass.