Markets better under Biden than Trump

Brock Landers

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/15/2024 at 11:45 AM, Brock Landers said:

It's good extra cash, you see how I travel and eat in restaurants often, very very little comes from my pocket 

11 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Don't know 

Rarely do it anymore 

But when I do, everything is outstanding 

Brock can’t keep track of his own fantasy world anymore.

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Tell you what, when you fly electric from FL to Hoffa's in Washington I'll buy electric for automobile transportation.

I am only giving you sound economic advice.  Take my advice if you would like, but it doesn't matter to me either way.

31 minutes ago, WVU said:

I am only giving you sound economic advice.  Take my advice if you would like, but it doesn't matter to me either way.

A true man of the people here!  You're a good man WVU.

Electric isn't the future though.  They're already exploring better alternatives but gas reigns supreme at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Didn't know the American president has that much impact on WORLD markets.

But whatever you think guy

You don’t think a guy setting energy policies can affect the world oil markets?  You aren’t always wrong but this time you are 100% incorrect 

43 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Didn't know the American president has that much impact on WORLD markets.

But whatever you think guy

The current American president shuts down pipelines and takes 1000s of acres away from drilling.

That's the definition of impact on world markets because of our lofty consumption, 19.1 million barrels DAILY.

smh...

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The current American president shuts down pipelines and takes 1000s of acres away from drilling.

That's the definition of impact on world markets because of our lofty consumption, 19.1 million barrels DAILY.

smh...

That's Bullshit, but keep believing it

9 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Yes, but we're producing more oil than EVER Jimmy.

Understood.

BUT...

If we put a big straw into that chocolate milkshake of oil called Alaska we could have .50 cent gas and our economy would explode thereby creating an even larger economic powerhouse than we currently have. That would create an incredible standard of living for American citizens like the world has never seen.

China wouldn't even utter a single word if we had 50 aircraft carriers sailing the seas. Think about that...

Economic might equals world domination and more importantly the ability to make things better for Americans.

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So the president doesn’t control gas prices, the border, war withdrawals, transportation disaster recovery, inflation…….but 100% controls the stock market.  Lol

Brock sure is dumb isn't he. :deemer