Markets better under Biden than Trump

Brock Landers

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My youngest has a city job making 72k and can't sniff at a house.

Near impossible to buy a house around my area making less than $500k a year (assuming 20% down payment )

only brokedickfuck losers like landers who live off the gubment think things are good in America 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Near impossible to buy a house around my area making less than $500k a year (assuming 20% down payment )

only brokedickfuck losers like landers who live off the gubment think things are good in America 

Where you are...

Forget about it. 

Those 40-50 thousand dollar suburban houses like we grew up in are 2 million dollars now.

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Are you suggesting Brock is a PIMP?

Slickfazzer

They'd eat him alive on Aurora Avenue.

'Pimps fighting over turf': Concerned neighbor attributes Aurora drive-by to sex crimes

Published  March 9, 2024 9:44am PST

SEATTLE - Residents and business owners in North Seattle caught themselves in the crossfire of escalating violence. Thursday night, shots rang out on Aurora Avenue, leaving behind a trail of shell casings and a seriously injured victim. As concerns mount, a resident is shedding light on the growing dangers that have plagued the area.

He wanted to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation, but said, "It’s gotten ridiculous; the city needs to do something about this before more people get hurt. In the last three years, it's gotten ridiculous, and in the last year, it's become insane." 

The concerned neighbor has been living in the area since 2007. He shared home surveillance footage capturing the chilling reality of a recent drive-by shooting.

"I call to report gunshots at least once a week. This is the second time this week that there have been gunshots," the 47-year-old said. 

He expressed his frustration as he recounted the increasing incidents of violence, including a running gun battle with automatic weapons last October. 

As uneasy as he may feel, there’s a nonchalant tone in his voice. No longer stunned by the chaos surrounding his home.

"Wow, it's another day off Aurora because that's what it's become," he said. 

In response to the escalating violence, he has taken matters into his own hands. He said he's invested over $2500 in upgrading home security, reflecting the desperate measures taken to safeguard against the ongoing threat.

"I want to get out as soon as possible because the city's not doing anything about it and I now fear for myself," he said. 

He no longer feels safe living in the community, especially after his surveillance revealed a burst of gunfire as what appears to be sex workers scatter for cover.