Markets better under Biden than Trump

Brock Landers

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

“You’re a braindead (dope I forgot it was two words) moron.  Fuck you.  My Uber tips were OUTSTANDING last week, and my meals paid for by Uber and accompanied with plastic condiments were OUSTANDING!  Check out my Rivian stock btw!  Biden 2024.”

-TGF Uber Driver

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

“You’re a braindead (dope I forgot it was two words) moron.  Fuck you.  My Uber tips were OUTSTANDING last week, and my meals paid for by Uber and accompanied with plastic condiments were OUSTANDING!  Check out my Rivian stock btw!  Biden 2024.”

-TGF Uber Driver

Fuk you, you're the #1 simple simon coksuker here, and that's saying a lot.

Tell me tough guy, how is Biden responsible for any of the numerous disasters since he took office?

9 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Tell me tough guy, how is Biden responsible for any of the numerous disasters since he took office?

:mutley

Brock is "uber" rich.

10 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

"Fuk you too you braindead PIKER.  I have neither time nor the inclination to deal with a person suffering from TDS like you (notice my hot movie quote that people will think I came up with all on my own?)  Fuk you if you can't take a joke (they'll never know that was from Broken Arrow).  What's that google maps.....turn right you said and Tarquevian should be waiting on my right?  Awesome.  I can eat OUTSTANDING McDonald's at noon."

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

"Fuk you too you braindead PIKER.  I have neither time nor the inclination to deal with a person suffering from TDS like you (notice my hot movie quote that people will think I came up with all on my own?)  Fuk you if you can't take a joke (they'll never know that was from Broken Arrow).  What's that google maps.....turn right you said and Tarquevian should be waiting on my right?  Awesome.  I can eat OUTSTANDING McDonald's at noon."

:mutley

50 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

What are you complaining for? McDonald's is open it's all good. - Brockdicklanders 

The best chicken sandwich in the state of California simply outstanding. 

I had Culvers for the first time today.  Tasted just like a whopper.  Brock claimed it was incredible.  5/10 at best for me.  Shake Shack and BurgerFi are way better.

Also Rivian and dogecoin aren’t completely at $0 yet.  Get some of Biden 2024 Jack!

14 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Hillary is a lock ! - da midge 2016

Neo-nazi’s and Russians stole it from Hillary.  Donald Trump and POOTIN are world criminals.  Joe Biden is a good man.  Forget his daughter’s diary and saying he didn’t want his children to grow up in a racial jungle.  HOO AHHH!

-OneFooter for 7 straight years

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Neo-nazi’s and Russians stole it from Hillary.  Donald Trump and POOTIN are world criminals.  Joe Biden is a good man.  Forget his daughter’s diary and saying he didn’t want his children to grow up in a racial jungle.  HOO AHHH!

-OneFooter for 7 straight years

Dont forget about the republicons!

12 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I had Culvers for the first time today.  Tasted just like a whopper.  Brock claimed it was incredible.  5/10 at best for me.  Shake Shack and BurgerFi are way better.

Also Rivian and dogecoin aren’t completely at $0 yet.  Get some of Biden 2024 Jack!

Nooooo, Culver’s is much better.  No opinion on rivian or dogecoin.