WVU wouldn't have stripper game if Cop was his master.

Charlie The Bulldog

Must be nice to have clean balls.

With Cop as your owner it's next to impossible to play stinky paw.

I'm out in the back yard just chillin in the sun, laying on my back, legs spread wide. I hear something, look up and I see this fine looking Border Collie bitch on the other side of the fence. Our eyes meet, and I can see she is checking out my package. I don't want to brag, but I am hung. Seriously, massive. No kidding.

I glance down to make sure it's not folded under my sack, and what do I see?

About 20 gnats and a horse fly swarming around, sweat dripping off, and black crusty stuff on my sack. No wonder it taste like shit when I lick my self.

Needless to say the bitch wasn't impressed. Walked away shaking her ass just to tease me.

I wish Cop would get off his fat ass and give me a bath.

:scratch

I thought Charlie was the ghost of a ghost and now he's just a dog with a big package?

And Mike stop being a big Non heterosexual person and watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones which is like the least gay show ever. Just saying.

:scratch

I thought Charlie was the ghost of a ghost and now he's just a dog with a big package?

And Mike stop being a big Non heterosexual person and watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones which is like the least gay show ever. Just saying.

Who me? I watched it last night. Def best episode of the season. I'm not a big fan of the white walkers though. But at least they have been around since the first season.

Also I wouldn't fuck with the giant