Quiet on the Set

IAG

The pedophilia didn’t surprise me as much as the blatant sexual content that was in those skits.   I never watched those shows, but Holy God. I’m sure it went over the head of everyone at the time, but looking back now seems so obvious. 

I always liked some of Corey Haim’s cheesy movies growing up like Fast Getaway.  Apparently he was passed around all over by pedophiles in Hollywood.  

Corey Feldman seems like a loser looking for money, but also telling the truth (mostly).  I remember him telling it on the View and Barbara Walters shaming him like “how dare you do this to Hollywood.”  Only when it comes to Hollywood do people in the media feel the need to protect pedophiles.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Barbara Walters shaming him like “how dare you do this to Hollywood.”  Only when it comes to Hollywood do people in the media feel the need to protect pedophiles.

Barbara Walters was married to Merv Adelson who ran Lorimar Productions. 

BIG Hollywood player.

28 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Watched it last night. Some bizzare and inappropriate shit.

But par for the course when it comes to Hollywood.

Did u watch all four episodes?  The first one was the  “ weirdest “ one for me, but my friend had to turn off episode three. I think that’s an overreaction, but crazy stuff. I just  found out Drake Bell had his own accusations of inappropriateness years later himself.

2 hours ago, IAG said:

Did u watch all four episodes?  The first one was the  “ weirdest “ one for me, but my friend had to turn off episode three. I think that’s an overreaction, but crazy stuff. I just  found out Drake Bell had his own accusations of inappropriateness years later himself.

I did. Just another example of how sick and perverted Hollywood is.