Even Russia has Islamic Terrorists over 130 killed

redstripe

3 of 4 suspects charged in Russia concert hall attack admit guilt during court hearing (aol.com)

Islamic State gunmen who killed more than 130 people in a Moscow concert hall on Friday encouraged each other to show “no mercy” at the scene of the attack, video footage reveals.

The bodycam footage, captured by one of the six gunmen, shows the attackers walking towards the Crocus City Hall music venue with automatic guns.

“Bring the machine gun. Kill them and have no mercy,” one of the attackers is heard saying. Another says: “The infidels will be defeated, God willing. God is great.”

The video, which is too graphic to publish, gives the first close-up view of the attack on Friday night.

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

And still moron Putin blamed Ukraine

Just another stupid excuse to drop bombs 

yea, they were headed for Ukraine, the most heavily patrolled and militarized border in russia on a whim. Ukraine had nothing to do with it.

7 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Where do you think Putin would say they were going? He saw an angle and created it as a war campaign 

They used google maps to flee, putin had nothing to do with their escape route.

Doesn't it seem a little strange to you that less than 1 hour after the attack began US spokesman Kirby literally ran to the microphone and said ukraine had nothing to do with it and ISIS was to blame?

You tell me, is that just a little too quick? If the US knew nothing about it and had nothing to do with it how could they possibly figure that out in less than 1 hour?

It wasn't ISIS but the US is desperate to say it is - I wonder why?

#MoscowAttack #Russia I have followed #ISIS closely since its inception in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, drawing on my fieldwork and studies as a terrorism and counter-terrorism expert and academic and a war journalist. With this background, I question the claim that Islamic State is responsible for the Moscow attack. My scepticism is based on several anomalies and unusual aspects that undermine the authenticity of ISIS's claim: 1. The use of the term "Muqatileen" in the communique is atypical; previous communiques have preferred the terms "Mujahideen" or "Fursan" or "Istishadeyeen". 2. Amaq's statement that the attackers had "safely withdrawn" contradicts reports of their capture. Amaq usually waits to announce the results of attacks until all the results are in, but in this case they prematurely claimed success even though the terrorists had been arrested. 3. ISIS has never used voice changers in its communiqués. Notably, even when "Jihadi John" changed his voice due to his British nationality and recognition, voice changers were not used. The attackers in this case were not Western, and it is unprecedented for non-Western members to use voice changers, even when shouting "Allahu Akbar" or versus related to the Koran. 4. Live webcasting of attacks is not a method used by ISIS. While Go-Pro cameras have been used in the past, they have never been connected to a live internet feed to avoid the risk of interception, unless there is an advanced capability to scramble the signal after transmission. 5. Amaq consistently publishes the name of its media agency in both Arabic and English when attacks occur outside the Middle East, a detail missing from this claim. For the reasons outlined above, combined with my professional reluctance based on past experience of claimed attacks in Iran where subsequent communiques were corrected, I am inclined to discount the claim of ISIS involvement in the Moscow attack. Further disclosure of other discrepancies has been withheld to avoid providing insights that could be used to refine future claims.

·
Views

Mike M