NUMBERS out o D.C.

FISHHEAD

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

We only vote for the president of OUR country.

The rest of the world doesn't matter.

Excuse me Hoffa but you’re out of line here.  King Barbecue is starting a revolution in Haiti, and will soon be mayor of DC.  That bridge will no longer be named Francis Scott Key Bridge.  It will now be Barbecue Bridge.

I love how dems blamed a hurricane on Bush and ghetto people that told him to fuck off and wouldn’t leave, blamed a natural disaster on Trump, blamed anything they could think of on Trump when their lives were astronomically better than under Biden, credited Trump’s economy to Biden……yet Biden takes over and it’s his economy 100% and every thing bad that happens is somehow Trump.  Ohhh the irony.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Excuse me Hoffa but you’re out of line here.  King Barbecue is starting a revolution in Haiti, and will soon be mayor of DC.  That bridge will no longer be named Francis Scott Key Bridge.  It will now be Barbecue Bridge.

I love how dems blamed a hurricane on Bush and ghetto people that told him to fuck off and wouldn’t leave, blamed a natural disaster on Trump, blamed anything they could think of on Trump when their lives were astronomically better than under Biden, credited Trump’s economy to Biden……yet Biden takes over and it’s his economy 100% and every thing bad that happens is somehow Trump.  Ohhh the irony.

King Barbecue has agreed to let Joe Biden drive the Choo Choo train over the new bridge.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Hopefully the bridge will be complete in the next 4-5 years so that Trump can name it after himself.

The Donald Trump Memorial Fuck Joe Biden Bridge.

The dems in the senate will block it just like they blocked his glorious border wall.  Liberal dems in DC will blame Trump.  That’s why we need Barbecue now more than ever.

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

True. Wonder why they don’t have any MIDGET representation!!! Unacceptable 

He’s just not a smart dude.  All he had to do was identify as a black lesbian midget and his days of Ubering would be over, he could move out of the apartment he lives in next to a prison into a house in DC.  It’s hard to get people to leave their upbringing or so I was always told.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Hopefully the bridge will be complete in the next 4-5 years so that Trump can name it after himself.

The Donald Trump Memorial Fuck Joe Biden Bridge.

BALTIMORE -- Rebuilding Baltimore's collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge could take anywhere from 18 months to several years, experts say, while the cost could be at least $400 million - or more than twice that.

I agree with Hoffa 4-5 years sounds about right with the price tag 3+ billion dollars. However given a current situation I am gonna go farther Not in our lifetime non us will see that bridge been built.