Is Hilary good as brunt toast?

Balco

Guest boatboatboat
It's a wide open race. .

No it isn't.

A former first lady who was also a Senator and the Secretary of State who has access to what is darn near unlimited funds.

This won't even be close.

She is the most qualified first term person running for office we have had in 40 years.

Guest boatboatboat

I wont vote for her.

I just think her combo of

female

so VERY qualified (even if you don't like she is a dem. her qualifications are undebatable)

Clinton name recognition

Clintons ability to raise $

Access to a very good political machine to run a campaign.

Media types love her

The media will prop her up' date=' give her softball interviews make her look human. I think age and that perceived sense of entitlement is really hurting her. It dosn't look like she has learned much from losing the primary six years ago..... The more she talks the less people like her. [/quote']

What kind of softball questions? Like... what newspapers do you read?

National Journal: “Washington is pretty certain Hillary Clinton is the favorite to win the White House. Democrats have a natural turnout advantage in presidential years, seasoned political operatives reason. Five of the past six popular-vote tallies have gone to the Democratic candidate. And early polls that show Clinton sporting a big lead, especially among women, have strategists wondering how the Republican nominee could ever catch up.â€

“But outside of the capital, from Georgia to New York to California, there’s another set of political professionals watching this race: academics and model-makers. And based on the data they track, Democrats have little reason to be so bullish about Clinton’s chances.â€

If she does win then we have 4 more years of gridlock.Democrats can stick their legislative ideas up their wazoo because the Republicans will vote against each and every bill regardless of it's merits. The Democratic president will again veto any significant legislation by the Republicans. So, presidents do things they don't need legislative approval on. Wrong or right - I would like to see 1 party control the whole thing and maybe, progress could be made.

Either way I want the Constitution to remain intact. Sick of all the gun grabbing talk and seal up our border. Beef up our national defense and rebuild our power grid. Abolish Common Core and affordable health care act. Lower taxes across the board. Flat tax would be idea. Bring back manufacturing to America. Lower corporate taxes! Lower tuition fees for college.

I'm only dreaming here...my list is significantly bigger, but 90% here do share the same values as me.