USPS Dude Done Goofed!

PatrickBateman

Emailed the CEO of Amazon about this asshole holding our mail and refusing to deliver packages for bullshit reasons like not liking our USPS approved mailbox.

Guy and his hack supervisor are trying to force us to go to another post office, and pay for a PO Box.

CEO of Amazon's office responded in 24 hours and are opening an investigation.

Head postman for the US...crickets.

Will update accordingly.

34 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Emailed the CEO of Amazon about this asshole holding our mail and refusing to deliver packages for bullshit reasons like not liking our USPS approved mailbox.

Guy and his hack supervisor are trying to force us to go to another post office, and pay for a PO Box.

CEO of Amazon's office responded in 24 hours and are opening an investigation.

Head postman for the US...crickets.

Will update accordingly.

What's wrong with your mailbox? i assume you've had the same one for years right? obviously large pkgs get put on your porch anyway.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

What's wrong with your mailbox? i assume you've had the same one for years right? obviously large pkgs get put on your porch anyway.

Nothing. He didn't want to walk an extra two feet to deliver our packages so we had to move the mailbox closer to our house.

He also claims we don't clean our walkway off after it snows, which is total bullshit.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Mr. Golden is on my home team, I can provide introductions.

Dude is a Democrat though. Consumer Affairs is now involved.

I'll go to the other post office. But don't think I'll pay for a PO Box. USPS lost $6.5 billion last year. Poor leadership, hiring anyone with a pulse, and no one really needs mail anymore...PRIVATIZE and get rid of unions.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He's on my OTHER team.

Goldbergs have been changing their names to Gold and Golden for 200 years in this country.

I'll probably bump into him on the 18th at our monthly world domination meeting, I'll get him on the case.

Never thought that your tribe lived in Maine?

52 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Like I said boyz...

Mail/packages resumed today and the USPS is investigating the mail carrier, his supervisor, and the entire office.

People should know when they are outsmarted.

Pretty sure that Amazon getting involved sealed their fate. 

I WIN.

What was the bottom line, the real reason they did that? They wanted to make you buy a post office box and mess around driving to get your mail all the time?

36 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What was the bottom line, the real reason they did that? They wanted to make you buy a post office box and mess around driving to get your mail all the time?

Guy is just a union asshole hack. He held our mail and packages without our consent because he didn't like our mailbox or where it was placed.

8 months of this guy not delivering our mail/packages for arbitrary reasons.

DUDE. GOT. HIS. ASS. HANDED. TO. HIM.

7 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Guy is just a union asshole hack. He held our mail and packages without our consent because he didn't like our mailbox or where it was placed.

8 months of this guy not delivering our mail/packages for arbitrary reasons.

DUDE. GOT. HIS. ASS. HANDED. TO. HIM.

You want to really fuck with him now????

Start ordering catalogs!

The heavier and more frequent the better...