The Salt Myth

housepicks

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

That’s what amazes me the most. The lack of self awareness. He’s a poor , homeless, loser who has had to declare bankruptcy multiple times. His record for predicting anything on the forums has been mind boggling bad , yet he acts likes he a know it all. Simply incredible. 

He was Mr Vaccine for awhile, then he flipped to no more for me, but deep down he still believes it all.

Yea, we should "ask" a dr about salt. :laugh

Couple years ago i walked into a target looking  for a certain kind of magnesium, couldn’t remember which one I wanted to get.

Fkn phone had no service and I was there for awhile trying to figure out which to buy.

So I brought up a bottle of mag citrate and a bottle of mag glycinate up to the pharmacist and asked what was the difference.

He babbled some bs and i asked him again, what’s the difference. He didn’t know.

My dr stared at her computer and asked if I wanted a shingles, tetnaus, flu or covid shot, then wanted me to get a colonoscopy. I declined everything, the only thing I brought up was the gout I had last fall, which she really didn't want to get into too much because it was self diagnosed - they think we're all idiots like Brock. Oh yea, then she wanted me on statins even though my cholestorol is like 190.

Then she had me hop up on the table and listened to my heart for 20 seconds and called it a physical which they billed my ins $900 for.

They dont care about anything but checking boxes on the computer and sending you home with suggestions. A total joke.

7 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

My dentist ripping me off, a couple more cleanings and done.

I have 2 crowns, one from a broken tooth one I let them talk me into it. If I listened to every suggestion they ever made I'd have 8-10 crowns by now. I switched dentists and this one never brings it up at all.

Not much money in cleanings and exams, crowns they can get $1500-2000 for.