College protests

WVU

Looks like suspensions are happening now.  There are repercussions for breaking rules and laws.  Most of these students really don’t know what they are protesting and it is going to cost them.

what are you guys’ thoughts on these protests?  

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, WVU said:

Looks like suspensions are happening now.  There are repercussions for breaking rules and laws.  Most of these students really don’t know what they are protesting and it is going to cost them.

what are you guys’ thoughts on these protests?  

HAHA, SPOT ON

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

They're fucking morons 

But Israel AND Palestinians are both scumbags 

So fuck em all 

You’re in no position to be deeming anybody else a scumbag, much less an entire nation of people.

I’ll take it from here.  The Palestinians and all Palestinian supporters are scumbags.  Supporting a nation that rapes and kills women and children should have you banned from all colleges nationwide.  And good luck explaining to employers that you support rape and murder.  That should be their life sentence.  Jesus forgives.  I don’t.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’re in no position to be deeming anybody else a scumbag, much less an entire nation of people.

I’ll take it from here.  The Palestinians and all Palestinian supporters are scumbags.  Supporting a nation that rapes and kills women and children should have you banned from all colleges nationwide.  And good luck explaining to employers that you support rape and murder.

HAHA, SPOT ON

WVU, I think you are in the education world? I thought was pretty funny that Rutgers adjunct professors (lib part timers mostly) cried like motherfuckers last year regarding lack of benefits and pay raises, they were striking and shit, the school finally had to give in and give them a huge 40%  pay increase. 

Was pretty obvious at that time what was going to happen,and BOOM, Rutgers announces this month they are cutting jobs and eliminating about 50 adjunct writing professors for next year. Idiots. 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Correct. Absolutely embarrassing how fucking dumb the students at some of the most “prestigious “ colleges on earth are. Full blown libtarded

Dude people at top universities are pretty dumb. Harvard got sued for discriminating against Asians while letting under qualified African American students in.

Black excellence, as they say.

7 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Snap some pics. Let's see some unhinged libtards.

Surprisingly enough I have not seen any protests at UM.  If I do I will get some footage and maybe even an interview or 2

My opinion is that leftist students are opposing leftist administrators at leftist colleges, and they are also mad at Biden. Conservatives should stay out of it and let them tear each other apart.

In very red states they should simply expel the students and fire the facaulty that do this stuff.

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Graduation is in 2 weeks 

It'll be over before then

Biden isn't losing shit, especially not to that fucking retard Trump 

Some of these protesters won’t be graduating.  This is hurting Biden 100%.