College protests

WVU

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Graduation is in 2 weeks 

It'll be over before then

Biden isn't losing shit, especially not to that fucking retard Trump 

Lol

Maybe Trump will give a tax break to Uber drivers as one of his first orders of business and you can finally pay off your 5k invoice.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

LOL 

Campuses will be empty very soon

Stop with the Biden nonsense 

Lol translation “I’m voting for Biden so of course the rest of America is too.  Nobody cares about this or any of his other disasters that have him at the lowest Q13 rating in 70 years.  Biden 2024.  Get some!”

34 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol translation “I’m voting for Biden so of course the rest of America is too.  Nobody cares about this or any of his other disasters that have him at the lowest Q13 rating in 70 years.  Biden 2024.  Get some!”

Maybe Brock will take on all comers on Biden. Clearly Biden is a LOCk! 
Salud!

*must provide an INVOICE for action 

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

My opinion is that leftist students are opposing leftist administrators at leftist colleges, and they are also mad at Biden. Conservatives should stay out of it and let them tear each other apart.

It’s funny watching their $300K tuition over four years blow up as many of these grads will get blackballed on the job market.   Many of these people want us to pay off their loans also.  The losers are the students who won’t walk as the colleges will cancel graduation, like USC did.

10 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

They're fucking morons 

But Israel AND Palestinians are both scumbags 

So fuck em all 

I think these sympathizers should put their money where their mouth is and go overseas and support their side.  

It is ironic that these bastions of free thinking have the most sheep.  

48 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Cops are pussies...

They need to clear all of the encampments, on every campus, immediately with force...

you are my kind of democrat.  Thank you for going against the grain of your party.  We have that in common.

15 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

No, it's overblown nonsense, in 2 weeks no one will care or remember 

are you assuming the war will be over in 2 weeks?  Because until it is the protests won't stop.  These students have no life and will protest all Summer and Fall right up until the election.

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

are you assuming the war will be over in 2 weeks?  Because until it is the protests won't stop.  These students have no life and will protest all Summer and Fall right up until the election.

Campuses will be done with class within 2 weeks 

The protests don't happen when students are GONE