College protests

WVU

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia protesters barricaded in that administration buildings were demanding to be fed.  Fuck these spoiled brats

A clueless Columbia University protester who once worked for a lefty consulting firm hired by Bill de Blasio demanded Tuesday that the school help get “basic humanitarian aid” such as food and water to the anti-Israel rioters illegally occupying a campus building.

“Like, could people please have a glass of water?’’ the young woman told reporters outside Hamilton Hall, which a defiant mob of pro-terror protesters violently stormed early Tuesday and took over.

“Do you want students to die of dehydration and starvation or get severely ill even if they disagree with you? If the answer is no, then you should allow basic, I mean, it’s crazy to say because we’re on an Ivy League campus, but this is like basic humanitarian aid we’re asking for,’’ the protester said, according to footage posted to X.

16 minutes ago, WVU said:

Columbia protesters barricaded in that administration buildings were demanding to be fed.  Fuck these spoiled brats

A clueless Columbia University protester who once worked for a lefty consulting firm hired by Bill de Blasio demanded Tuesday that the school help get “basic humanitarian aid” such as food and water to the anti-Israel rioters illegally occupying a campus building.

“Like, could people please have a glass of water?’’ the young woman told reporters outside Hamilton Hall, which a defiant mob of pro-terror protesters violently stormed early Tuesday and took over.

“Do you want students to die of dehydration and starvation or get severely ill even if they disagree with you? If the answer is no, then you should allow basic, I mean, it’s crazy to say because we’re on an Ivy League campus, but this is like basic humanitarian aid we’re asking for,’’ the protester said, according to footage posted to X.

As if there's no drinking fountains or bathrooms with sinks in that building? :laugh

I feel like protesters feel empowered by the legal systems not likely to complete prosecutions.  Student protestors will likely not experience any kind of repercussions from their schools either.  Let's hope I'm wrong.

42 minutes ago, WVU said:

I feel like protesters feel empowered by the legal systems not likely to complete prosecutions.  Student protestors will likely not experience any kind of repercussions from their schools either.  Let's hope I'm wrong.

It's my understanding they let them all go, perhaps with some charges that will almost certainly be dropped in a week or two. This clearing of campus's is a pointless exersize without consequences.