Бабкины внуки

Russian Rocket

Commie guitar music ' date=' not even once.[/quote']

....wtf is this shit? ...commie guitar music?...have you ever heard a Commie play guitar?

Who is this clown?

hey bitch ...breaking news- the communism in Russia... ceased to exist about 30 year ago

...it's not a big deal though-- according to you..:cigar

what would be the minimum wage if america was communist. like $15/hr

that sounds fair to me

Like communism before the Wall fell? The minimum wage would be around $2.50. And sometimes your paychecks would bounce. And you would have to spend about 20 hours a week standing on line for food. You would probably share an apartment with several families. You would need a permit to own a car and you couldn't just get a permit. You would need to go to a lot of Communist educational "activities" especially if you wanted to improve your lot, professionally. I could go on and on...

You also would have find it very difficult to hook up with chicks with dicks. That would have been considered western and decadent.

So no chicks with dicks, a shitty job, no money, no house and no car. God Bless America. Well at least back in the day.

Like communism before the Wall fell? The minimum wage would be around $2.50. And sometimes your paychecks would bounce. And you would have to spend about 20 hours a week standing on line for food. You would probably share an apartment with several families. You would need a permit to own a car and you couldn't just get a permit. You would need to go to a lot of Communist educational "activities" especially if you wanted to improve your lot, professionally. I could go on and on...

You also would have find it very difficult to hook up with chicks with dicks. That would have been considered western and decadent.

So no chicks with dicks, a shitty job, no money, no house and no car. God Bless America. Well at least back in the day.

i know nothing about it but if the max wage was $300/hr and the average wage was $21/hr then the min wage wouldnt be $2.50

why does hanley ramirez make like $1000/hr , if they paid him $300/hr he would still put in the effort

what would be the minimum wage if america was communist. like $15/hr

that sounds fair to me

Tony, who gives a fuck what it was or how it could have been...let me just give you some cold hard facts my friend--- keep in mind though.. I do like like America and what it has to offer...

47% of all Yankees ( including your face) receive a government assistance checks of some sort (Google that shit if you don't believe me)...just picture that fkn number my friend...

to give you an example- in Russia...when you don't work- you don't fkn eat...no one gets you any fucking handout checks

so anyway coming back to your original question pal -- "what would be the minimum wage if america was communist. like $15/hr?" ...talk to me Kolzig

thats my guess $15 hour. enough to survive with the current prices

my parents own rental properties and this single lady is always late she works for CVS and they pay her $8/hr

she scraps to get the rent in and has absoluetly no savings. her life and 10's of millions of others would be better off with just a $12 min wage

You're talking about communism right. And if you're thinking about communism then you're probably thinking about Soviet communism. So you're just making up numbers of dollars as a wage. Go find a Russian or Belarussian or a Ukrainian or a Latvian or a Lithuanian or...someone who lived in the Soviet Union before the Wall fell. There will be lots in Florida where you live. Ask them about life under Brezhnev or Andropov or Gorbachev before 1989.

One of the downfalls of Soviet communism was exactly the effort thing you reference. When you have a secure job, no control, no ability to make real money and no opportunity to really improve your lot you end up having trouble giving any effort all. That's one of the reasons the Soviet economy imploded. And there was no Hanley Ramirez's. That's the point. Hanley Ramirez would have been an impossibility under Soviet communism. Any athletic "stars" were stars in service of the State. Not themselves.

I'm not talking about Russia now. Russia is not communist.

thats my guess $15 hour. enough to survive with the current prices

my parents own rental properties and this single lady is always late she works for CVS and they pay her $8/hr

she scraps to get the rent in and has absoluetly no savings. her life and 10's of millions of others would be better off with just a $12 min wage

This is one of the worst things about the US. There was a woman journalist who wrote a book about taking low-paying jobs and trying to get by on minimum wage in the US. It's called Nickel and Dimed. It's impossible and humiliating in every way. That's why you are now seeing communities that are trying raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Seattle, LA and SF. Though one of the places, SF, is so expensive that even $15 isn't enough.

That's the problem with our county. You can get a job making $8.75 at McDonalds. So what is that, about $300 a week after taxes and deductions. Would you rather do that or, say, do something else, like be in the drug game where you can make $300 a night or more.

If you've asked me 6 years ago where we at? I would have said that we were the best friends...and both countries were helping each other to get better....but now we're the biggest enemies....all thank to your dumb ass president....he fucked it all up

to make things worse- I fucking voted him also!..Russians really thought that Barack was the new thing......that's how fkn crazy this shit is...

ussr was an athletic powerhouse. there were plenty of manny ramirez and white guys too which is even more impressive

system would have worked if the usa didnt take it down and apply so much pressure to it

a species shoulldnt be trying to do each other in, instead trying to work together......