Can Cards Make It A 3-Team Race In Tough NFC West?

Mike75

After week one three out of four teams in the NFC West are 1-0. Hate to say it but i think the Rams are not gonna do much this year. That leaves Seattle,San Francisco and Arizona just like last season. Arizona has talent on both sides of the ball and beat a very good team last night. I think Ellington will be a big part of the success on offense if he can stay healthy. The defense has lost some key parts but still pretty good. They get Mathieu back in a few weeks so he will be a big help in the secondary. There is a good chance we could see three playoff teams from the NFC West this year. Arizona got robbed after going 10-6 and not getting a playoff spot thats just how good the NFC is. However this is why i support adding a playoff team to each conference making it seven teams instead of six which should be voted on in 2015.I also like Bruce Arians i think he is an excellent coach.

Despite the off season issues/losses for the 49ers, I still think they are good enough to make the playoffs. Seattle obviously the favorite to repeat as division champs.

WAS/DAL/NYG all garbage. GB will win the division and MINNY wont stiff .500. The Saints will run away with the South again. I dont believe in ATL.

So AZ, will most likely be battling it out with Detroit, Chicago, and Carolina for that 2nd wildcard spot