Matt Harvey is a lie, a cheat, and a FRAUD

TeamGSP

I think a lot of people figure that kim kardashian has breast implants but they don't figure that she has butt implants. Somehow combined with the excellent makeup artists that she's always employing (best in the business that command top dollar) a lot of people think that she is hot shit. If i am not mistaken she has 1 of the highest number of followers on twitter but the bottom line is that she has definitely made a business off her name. Am i a kim kardashian hater? i was before but now i am not especially when i fire up google.com to type in "butt implants photos" and then realize that all this time she tricked me into thinking she had the biggest butt among the human race.

The way that i thought of matt harvey was the way that i thought of kim kardashian before i even knew any better. I thought that he was an awesome pitcher to do as well as he did before his major injury on 1 of the worst teams in baseball. But you know what, i saw a documentary of him on espn last month or something that i am going to assume was shot while he was still injured. The 1 thing that stands out in my mind the most after watching it is that matt harvey does not like baseball. Matt Harvey is only good at baseball, in fact he is excellent at baseball but he does not like baseball. He comes across as a guy who isn't a fan of baseball as a sport and i don't respect people in sports like this at all.

Why don't i like people like this in sports? Because i like championship caliber type players who can be trusted with my money with everything on the line. I like real, genuine bonafide teams/players who are going to make a non-bullshit run to be the champions of their sport and win all the crucial game 7s that they are supposed to in a meaningful playoff series. Not a team or player who is is a fake. You want to know another prime example a guy who i feel is a fraud? clayton kershaw and why? winning the cy young and leading your team to a divisional title does not mean a damn thing if you always lose to the cardinals. Beating the st. louis cardinals in a regular season series as a team doesn't mean anything if you're going to end up losing to them in the championship series anyways. This past weekend at dodgers stadium, clayton kershaw beat the cardinals 2-0 what do you think of that? I think that is just about as good as looking at kim kardashians ass from 2 feet behind her and thinking that it's a real big butt. In other words if you know better, clayton kershaw winning at home in the regular season against the cardinals only happened to make you think that he deserves all that money when he doesn't. Well anyways, clayton kershaw and kim kardashian are all going to be paid. Sorry if i am coming across as a whiner but i'd love to see the cardinals and the dodgers in the playoffs again so i can bet on the cardinals.

Did i pick matt harvey today? well basically i did because i selected the total of under 6.5 and i am not impressed. Yes i am really mad about it but i learned my lesson today. matt harvey cannot be trusted. 6 innings pitched today against the giants 9 hits 2 walks allowed giving up home runs like a mutha fucker all day all night long lately with only 2 strikeouts today. Please let me get outta here.

Matt Harvey was offered 1 million out of HS and said no, 2 million or nothing, he said he wouldn't take 1.99 mill, 2 or he's going to unc. He turned down a million to work hard in college and bet on his work ethic and love of the game. Seems to contradict what you're saying.

Your thread title makes no sense even if the point you are making is valid. I havent seen it and have heard nothing about him not liking baseball but even if he didnt how does that make him a lie cheat or fraud?

In fact if you saw a documentary and he said he didnt really like baseball he is the opposite of a lie or fraud. It means he would be open about the fact that he isnt a huge fan of the sport outside of being awesome at it. And what cheating has to do with it who the fucks knows, guess it just made for a catching headline

I have no problem with guys that arent big fans of the sports they play. If harvey is one of them he certainly isnt the first and wont be the last. And to think it impacts performance a great deal is crazy. Harvey produces like a stud u just bet on him the wrong night. Oh well get over it. Everyone gets hit hard at times on the mound. Kershaw is an all time great so what if he had a couple bad playoff performances. I still would take him on the mound in gm 7 of the world series over any other pitcher in baseball right now or over the past 5 years. Only other guys from my lifetime id put up with him are Pedro, Maddux Clemens and Halladay in terms of who i want to see on the mound for my team needing a win. Dont get fooled by a small sample size

You know another guy that people said didnt like baseball? Manny Ramirez. He seemed to do just fine in the playoffs and has two world series rings, a world series mvp, two hank arron awards and tons more on his resume. I remember one year when Boston was out of the playoffs and the World Series was just getting started and some tv people caught him on his way out on the town and asked him who he thought was going to win the world series, he said he didnt care and didnt even know who was playing. He doesnt watch it. Also famous is when he said who cares if they lose in the ALCS to cleveland in 07 (they were down 3-1 but won the series) not the end of the world.

And there is nothing wrong with manny saying any of that. He always performed at the plate. He obv didnt care 1/1000000th about winning as much as the fans did but he isnt paid to care. It is a career for him, thats all. He is paid to perform at a certain level and he did that. As long as he put in the effort during his paid time he doesnt owe anything more than that.

Tripp how do you feel about posters who dont like to post but still continue to do so at the highest of levels?

as long as they get the post count up I respect the talent and production ttp

Some guys like yourself hang on too long and end up like the brett favre of the posting community. Out there 5 years past your prime throwing ints all over the place :btj

Your thread title makes no sense even if the point you are making is valid. I havent seen it and have heard nothing about him not liking baseball but even if he didnt how does that make him a lie cheat or fraud?

In fact if you saw a documentary and he said he didnt really like baseball he is the opposite of a lie or fraud. It means he would be open about the fact that he isnt a huge fan of the sport outside of being awesome at it. And what cheating has to do with it who the fucks knows, guess it just made for a catching headline

I have no problem with guys that arent big fans of the sports they play. If harvey is one of them he certainly isnt the first and wont be the last. And to think it impacts performance a great deal is crazy. Harvey produces like a stud u just bet on him the wrong night. Oh well get over it. Everyone gets hit hard at times on the mound. Kershaw is an all time great so what if he had a couple bad playoff performances. I still would take him on the mound in gm 7 of the world series over any other pitcher in baseball right now or over the past 5 years. Only other guys from my lifetime id put up with him are Pedro, Maddux Clemens and Halladay in terms of who i want to see on the mound for my team needing a win. Dont get fooled by a small sample size

You know another guy that people said didnt like baseball? Manny Ramirez. He seemed to do just fine in the playoffs and has two world series rings, a world series mvp, two hank arron awards and tons more on his resume. I remember one year when Boston was out of the playoffs and the World Series was just getting started and some tv people caught him on his way out on the town and asked him who he thought was going to win the world series, he said he didnt care and didnt even know who was playing. He doesnt watch it. Also famous is when he said who cares if they lose in the ALCS to cleveland in 07 (they were down 3-1 but won the series) not the end of the world.

And there is nothing wrong with manny saying any of that. He always performed at the plate. He obv didnt care 1/1000000th about winning as much as the fans did but he isnt paid to care. It is a career for him, thats all. He is paid to perform at a certain level and he did that. As long as he put in the effort during his paid time he doesnt owe anything more than that.

yes i like your argument and definitely see where you are coming from as far as i must get over matt harvey losing like he did. This was a gamble of a post that i took but i'm still willing to take it. I've been wrong before just like i was wrong about russell wilson. I'm a probability guy and being under 6 feet in the nfl as a quarterback is a big mountain to climb. It doesn't mean shorter quarterbacks won't be able to climb it but i also feel that not being a fan of your own sport when you play it yourself is also another huge mountain to overcome to be great on the big stage. Clayton Kershaw is great in every game seven mountain except when it's mount st. louis. And that include the mount saint louis located dodgers stadium against the cards. Until he proves to me he can win there and the next time will be what, the 3rd try? being that i am a probability guy i'll have my money on the underdog moneyline of the cardinals.

pedro martinez, greg maddux, roger clemens, roy halladay is your ultimate list? yes i agree with it too. I wish i could put clayton kershaw on this list but i can't right now because of the cardinals but there's still a lot of time left so we'll see what happens. Thank you for bringing up manny ramirez also because i always felt he was always great. The really good thing about him is that he was always clutch and getting it at the right time. I really it when a hitter is in a big slump at the time but yet is able to get an rbi that ties the game or puts the team ahead. But manny ramirez is barry bonds class without the home runs as much and i am very sad about that. When i started to realize manny ramirez was on the gimmick and the fact that i was staring at his butt implants all that time for many many years, i didn't get mad, i was just very sad and wish that everything was natural because i was a very unbiased fan of his. In fact i should be more angry at manny ramirez than i was last night with matt harvey when last night was only a single night although there was a similiar night from him on may 23rd.

I think a lot of people figure that kim kardashian has breast implants but they don't figure that she has butt implants. Somehow combined with the excellent makeup artists that she's always employing (best in the business that command top dollar) a lot of people think that she is hot shit. If i am not mistaken she has 1 of the highest number of followers on twitter but the bottom line is that she has definitely made a business off her name. Am i a kim kardashian hater? i was before but now i am not especially when i fire up google.com to type in "butt implants photos" and then realize that all this time she tricked me into thinking she had the biggest butt among the human race.

The way that i thought of matt harvey was the way that i thought of kim kardashian before i even knew any better. I thought that he was an awesome pitcher to do as well as he did before his major injury on 1 of the worst teams in baseball. But you know what, i saw a documentary of him on espn last month or something that i am going to assume was shot while he was still injured. The 1 thing that stands out in my mind the most after watching it is that matt harvey does not like baseball. Matt Harvey is only good at baseball, in fact he is excellent at baseball but he does not like baseball. He comes across as a guy who isn't a fan of baseball as a sport and i don't respect people in sports like this at all.

Why don't i like people like this in sports? Because i like championship caliber type players who can be trusted with my money with everything on the line. I like real, genuine bonafide teams/players who are going to make a non-bullshit run to be the champions of their sport and win all the crucial game 7s that they are supposed to in a meaningful playoff series. Not a team or player who is is a fake. You want to know another prime example a guy who i feel is a fraud? clayton kershaw and why? winning the cy young and leading your team to a divisional title does not mean a damn thing if you always lose to the cardinals. Beating the st. louis cardinals in a regular season series as a team doesn't mean anything if you're going to end up losing to them in the championship series anyways. This past weekend at dodgers stadium, clayton kershaw beat the cardinals 2-0 what do you think of that? I think that is just about as good as looking at kim kardashians ass from 2 feet behind her and thinking that it's a real big butt. In other words if you know better, clayton kershaw winning at home in the regular season against the cardinals only happened to make you think that he deserves all that money when he doesn't. Well anyways, clayton kershaw and kim kardashian are all going to be paid. Sorry if i am coming across as a whiner but i'd love to see the cardinals and the dodgers in the playoffs again so i can bet on the cardinals.

Did i pick matt harvey today? well basically i did because i selected the total of under 6.5 and i am not impressed. Yes i am really mad about it but i learned my lesson today. matt harvey cannot be trusted. 6 innings pitched today against the giants 9 hits 2 walks allowed giving up home runs like a mutha fucker all day all night long lately with only 2 strikeouts today. Please let me get outta here.

This is one long ass post just to vent about losing a bet.