To Mikeyanks with love. Sincerely, the entire forum.

Sol Diabler

Bad move Mike. Don't give up your sobriety and life for these stupid forums and gambling. These forums are filled with broke unemployed degenerate loser liberals like joey and sleepy. Take a break pound some propel and get back on track. You are better than that pal. Good luck.

Later

lol, another life jockey with a fat wife. Get lost

ive known mike for years so u can go fuck yourself too if u want, we all go thru shit. let the man handle his

Thank you for the permission, clownshow sweep, I think it's precious how aggressive you've become and that you think, somehow, it's helpful. You're useless, knob, you don't have to fuck yourself, but I like your attitude. The "right" to give advice, lmfao, that's adorable sweepy. Only sweep has had a lady....go sweep go! Tough guy in the romance section, interesting mix.

No one is impeding him from handling this, darling. You appear lost.

Here are your options...

1) remain sober and continue running your successful business, working hard , growing that 401k , owning your own house and driving a caddy.

2) Follow the path sweeper did staying up till 5am tweaking out on blow playing pizza poker posting on forums eating berrios and cooking on a 20 year old bisted up dollar general grill.

Later

Here are your options...

1) remain sober and continue running your successful business, working hard , growing that 401k , owning your own house and driving a caddy.

2) Follow the path sweeper did staying up till 5am tweaking out on blow playing pizza poker posting on forums eating berrios and cooking on a 20 year old bisted up dollar general grill.

Later

Lmfao

Copper caddy was a lease. It's long gone.

My father prob fired me anyways. Been calling me for 2 days.

Everyone needs a bender every now and then.

401k is looking good. Stocks my grandmother left are looking great. The ones my grandfather will leave look even better. If I don't die I'll be fine.

Love you

401k is looking good. Stocks my grandmother left are looking great. The ones my grandfather will leave look even better. If I don't die I'll be fine.

Love you

Its good to be yanks

:yay

Love you

Sign those over to me on the plane so I can make sure u dun empty that out for blow and hookers, it's my duty.