i love the san francisco giants

TeamGSP

i'm in los angeles and as a kid i was a los angeles raiders, los angeles dodgers, and los angeles lakers fan.  Some people might not understand this but there's a lot of hate between the dodgers and giants not only the teams but the fans.  It's been some real serious shit including fans killing each other over really dumb things and it's unbelievable.  But now that i am in my 40s the personal stuff i had going on as a kid doesn't matter to me anymore.  To be honest with you........ i cannot respect al davis as an owner after all these years, the truth came out and i am truly ashamed that i was a kid who didn't know any better.  I was tricked all those years into thinking that the raiders were really good, they kept signing all these big name players and now that i have been able to understand al davis enough and what was really going on behind the scenes back then, i am ashamed.  

A lot of stuff in los angeles has turned out to be really fake and all i can do right now is not be fooled and that's 1 reason why i call jim buss a bullshit regime.  How the fuck can anyone be on bad terms with magic johnson let alone your own franchise!  Got damn, i am so fuckin' thankful magic johnson has not turned out to be a fraud.  He is a total genuine nice person, in fact too nice at times but i am happy i embraced him as a kid, as well as in the present.  In case anyone doesn't know magic johnson in the present has turned out to be a really good business man and this does not usually happen unless you're a good person in the public eye.  Do you think that kobe bryant would be able to have good business ventures in the public eye after he retires?  I'm sorry but i just don't see it happening with the type of personality he has.  

My point is that the san francisco giants are a franchise that i respect.  matt cain has been injured this year, yet they are still able to overcome that so far with their 40-35 record.  They're not the type of team that overpays for anyone and they've won world series in this decade.  To me the san francisco giants are the equivalent of women with big boobs that are real.  Everyone on that team has no butt implants.  Every single fuckin' member of that team has real eye brows, real eye lashes, and they refuse to wear eye liner unless it's a really sunny day in order to reduce the glare.  The los angeles dodgers on the other hand?  i don't respect a fake team who does the best in major league baseball in april and then let a team like the giants catch up, i mean are you kidding me?  giants did so poorly in april and now look at them.  They're so shitty at home so far this season yet 5 games above .500 overall !

Yes i selected the giants to win the game last night when they were down by 5 runs.  They made a run in the 9th inning but were not able to come from behind.  Yes i selected the giants again today when they were down by 2 before that home run by matt duffy, can you say live in game betting?  Yes i was too late before i could get the bet in on the giants when it was 5-3.  matt duffy hit the home run and yet i still decided to select the giants.  I was fuckin' pissed that i missed it but 2 innings later the san francisco giants do indeed score 3 fuckin' runs.  WHAT A FUCKIN' TEAM!  let me tell you , what a fuckin' team!  all personal shit aside the giants have been doing good in every other year winning the got damn world series !

Raise your hand if you like slender women with big boobs, all real and natural!  NO BULLSHIT EITHER!  with nice attitudes too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest HenryHill

The Los Angeles Dodgers are arguably the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports.

Gibson. Hershiser. Koufax. Drysdale. Robinson. Valenzuela. Lasorda. Scully.

I could go on and on and on. The greatest names in baseball history.

6 World Championships.

The greatest fan base in baseball history (This is a fact- Dodgers lead the league in attendance year after year after year after year, dwarfing even the yankees. LEGIT 45,000-50,000 strong every home game.).

We play in the greatest city in the greatest state in the greatest stadium in sports.

A storied, storied history dating back to early 1880's Brooklyn, NY.

THINK BLUE

The Los Angeles Dodgers are arguably the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports.

Gibson. Hershiser. Koufax. Drysdale. Robinson. Valenzuela. Lasorda. Scully.

I could go on and on and on. The greatest names in baseball history.

6 World Championships.

The greatest fan base in baseball history (This is a fact- Dodgers lead the league in attendance year after year after year after year, dwarfing even the yankees. LEGIT 45,000-50,000 strong every home game.).

We play in the greatest city in the greatest state in the greatest stadium in sports.

A storied, storied history dating back to early 1880's Brooklyn, NY.

THINK BLUE

Ummmmm 27 World Series championships. Gehrig Ruth DiMaggio mantle ford Berra Munson Jackson Jeter Rivera etc

Let's not get carried away here hank

Having been born in L.A. and living there for 32 years, I am a monster Dodger fan. The first game I attended at Dodger Stadium was in 1966 and I saw Don Drysdale hit a home run to win the game in the 9th inning.

However, once the O'Malley family sold the team to FOX it all started going down hill. O'Malley was a sportsman first and a businessman second. FOX did nothing to help the team and thoroughly lessened the fan experience at the stadium. Prices went way up for parking, tickets and food. When FOX sold to Frank McCourt the team went to hell. McCourt mortgaged a Boston parking lot and bought the team with FOX financing, that's how bad FOX wanted out of their investment. McCourt ran the team into the ground and used their assets as a personal piggy bank for himself and his wretched wife.

After McCourt came the corporate group with Magic Johnson as a figurehead. Don't fool yourself, Magic is NOT an owner. He has less than 1% of the team but he helps with public relations. They needed fans to come back so badly that they perpetuated an absolute lie claiming that Magic is an owner.

I still follow the team closely but I've lost a lot of the fondness that I once had for them.

And besides, FANS MAKE THE WORST GAMBLERS. They bet with their hearts and not with their heads. I'm Dodgers, Raiders, USC (alumni) all they way, but I'll bet and root against all of them in a split second based on numbers alone.

http://www.centerfieldgate.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/sandy-koufax.jpg

With that said, I still dislike the Gians.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/media.wbur.org/wordpress/10/files/2014/02/0221_oag_fight-of-their-lives-square-624x531.jpg

Giants pitcher Juan Marical beating Dodgers cather John Roseboro with a bat at home plate.

Guest HenryHill

Got them today...last leg of parlay down 2-0....ughh

Thats what you get when you bet on such a gay baseball team. BTW, the dodgers WON today 2-0  :btj