Anyone down on their luck at the moment?

KingRevolver

Boat for sure. Guy is down to one thread and sending out candy bars.

Watch out, boat is who the movie training day is based on. A boatboatboatbiopic - the life of the baddest mfer the streets of forumville have ever know. And I quote:

melt down?

you'll KNOW when I melt down.

I'm mocking a man who has spent the vast majority of his adult life a broke dick fuck for insinuating that he in ANY fashion is superior to me.

You don't bury a boat. King Kong don't got shit on boat. Oh the hell that is about to rain down on Ttp.

Hide your husbands

The reason Kinger asked is to show that republicans are full of shit about how horrible things are in the us and how bad the economy is.

I don't know a single person who is struggling right now or is that is worse off than 5 years ago.

that's because you're in an area that's booming

what about landers? 5 years ago he was happily married and employed, now he's bankrupt again

I have had a few clients go bust in the last 5 years, some are still struggling and 1 of them just went bankrupt... add to that the news that the owner of 82 pizza huts in Wisconsin/Illinois just sent out letters to all the property owners saying they are paying 30% less rent, take it or leave it

He's a rescue, my other rescue got medicine for arthritis, she's a little beagle named munch, and she wasn't getting better of course...arthritis isn't going to get better, but the pain medicine wasn't helping so they gave her new medicine, I picked up an tennis shoe that was next to her bowl (she eats away from the big dogs) and there were 20 pills in it. This dog has 3 teeth, none in the front, she had a terrible life, but my little ninja munchie had been finding the pill in her food, walking to a shoe, and dropping it in for 3 weeks. No wonder her pain wasn't getting better, I was so proud, I couldn't believe it. I close the door, she eats, open it and the bowl is empty....then I find a shoe full of her medicine, she just hated the taste I guess but she didn't just drop it, she hid it. Maybe it made her feel sick...that's the worst thing they can't tell you how bad it is and the Vets are all too pleased to take advantage of exactly that, the owner having no idea and the dog not being able to express shite.

I've had to give pills to a bunch of different animals. If they taste the pill they will regurgitate it. The trick is to take a piece of raw hamburger or some other food they like to eat and make a thumb impression in a small amount of it. Then put the pill in the middle and make sure when you fold the meat over on itself (like making a mini meatball) you don't have the taste of the pill on your hands. Most of the time it goes down that way but sometimes  you have to just force it down or they won't take it at all.

I am actually ok... Baseball is kicking my ass but I don't. Bet big amounts so when I get hot I raise my amounts my betting goes in cycles.. All.is good might be buying me an extra Lilly pad for football.... I kicked azz last year playing mostly 10 point teasers ties push.... Teasers in Nfl are great if you know what you are doing....

The reason Kinger asked is to show that republicans are full of shit about how horrible things are in the us and how bad the economy is.

I don't know a single person who is struggling right now or is that is worse off than 5 years ago.

I think I was better off 5 years ago.  but not by much.  seems to get more worse every year for me.

you want to know a tough pill to swallow?

housing $7600

Meal plan $7200

$14,800 x 2 kids = $29,600

at least they would have to live somewhere and eat regardless of whether or not they went to school

add tuition to that and the numbers get crazy... marquette is 36k/year for tuition and voted one of the best values  :laugh

at least they would have to live somewhere and eat regardless of whether or not they went to school

add tuition to that and the numbers get crazy... marquette is 36k/year for tuition and voted one of the best values  :laugh

tuition here is now 45K/year.  Thankfully we get that free x 2.  The biggest reason I have kept this job so long.  They could live and eat much cheaper if they were off campus or home.  I also forgot parking is $550 x 3

5 years ago i was employed

after about 20 job interviews in April and May I have just given up and don't even look anymore

house worth less than i paid for it

refuse to buy health insurance cause it costs $1000 per month now when it was $500 per month five years ago

house insurance has more than doubled in since 2010

had to pay some bullshit obamacare penalty on my taxes cheating me out of $600 on my tax refund

shit like this is why i'm such an angry and miserable person