Anyone down on their luck at the moment?

KingRevolver

The reason Kinger asked is to show that republicans are full of shit about how horrible things are in the us and how bad the economy is.

I don't know a single person who is struggling right now or is that is worse off than 5 years ago.

Uhhh did you even read this thread?

Their favorite racket is follow up visits for any problems. Diagnose the problem, fix it but you have to have a follow up visit to make sure. Each visit is a minimum of $150 base rate + examination fees. I don't do follow up visits anymore unless I see the previous problem recurring because I don't need some vet to hold my hand to tell me it's ok and to fuck me out of money.

My favorite story is the latest 2 cats we have. They are identical twin cats (born in the same pouch) and were in a bad situation. We got them and had to get rid of their worms, one had developed digestive problems (food intolerance) because it wasn't properly weened so it needs special food at $50 a bag each month. To identify the food intolerence took 4 vet visits. Of course the vet had scheduled every exam under the sun to "rule out other problems".

Then this fucking bitch vet who had just taken $2700 has the fucking gall to say to my face that she would take my kitten from me if I didn't want it anymore. Every time I vist the vet she says to me I'll take your kitten if you don't want it. She's hugging it and kissing it every time like it's a newborn baby at the vet in the waiting room and goo goo talking it. Everyone was looking at her like WTF is this woman doing. The bitch is obviously crazy so I talked to their office manager never to get her again because she's likely to steal my fucking cat.

The follow up, I forgot about that, what a load of shit. My pups don't go for follow ups anymore. My big guy has been seen 3 times for a bump that bothers him on his foot, they give him medicine, drain it, and nothing gets better. 3 trips, nothing is better, 600 a trip. He's so miserable he has to be seen but we need to find someone who knows what to do.

He's a rescue, my other rescue got medicine for arthritis, she's a little beagle named munch, and she wasn't getting better of course...arthritis isn't going to get better, but the pain medicine wasn't helping so they gave her new medicine, I picked up an tennis shoe that was next to her bowl (she eats away from the big dogs) and there were 20 pills in it. This dog has 3 teeth, none in the front, she had a terrible life, but my little ninja munchie had been finding the pill in her food, walking to a shoe, and dropping it in for 3 weeks. No wonder her pain wasn't getting better, I was so proud, I couldn't believe it. I close the door, she eats, open it and the bowl is empty....then I find a shoe full of her medicine, she just hated the taste I guess but she didn't just drop it, she hid it. Maybe it made her feel sick...that's the worst thing they can't tell you how bad it is and the Vets are all too pleased to take advantage of exactly that, the owner having no idea and the dog not being able to express shite.

My munch is a beagle, beat up from her old owners, she didn't wag her tail for 6 months...we didn't think she could, now that bad boy wags all day. She follows me everywhere and I have to carry her up and down the steps 10 times a day, it's good exercise, she's the best.

Fuck that vet -- your cat vet -- if you don't want it? Why the fuck does she think the cat is there and not in the woods. That's insane. Get the fuck off my cat you psycho fucking nutbag. Wow -- gall -- that is the perfect word, that's insane. I bet her house is a little strange. Man, that issssss weird. You had to be hoping you were on a hidden camera show...but nope, that was real life.