Anyone down on their luck at the moment?

KingRevolver

When you have two homes paid for (one of which cost 7 figures), have two cars paid for (Volvos), have two pensions, social security and your investments can provide you with a six figure yearly income based on the interest alone, you've done something right.

His father was a factory worker for a pharmaceutical company so don't give me the "he came from money" bullshit.

JFC stop hating on the guy. Not his fault his son (me) is a fuck-up.

When you have two homes paid for (one of which cost 7 figures), have two cars paid for (Volvos), have two pensions, social security and your investments can provide you with a six figure yearly income based on the interest alone, you've done something right.

His father was a factory worker for a pharmaceutical company so don't give me the "he came from money" bullshit.

JFC stop hating on the guy. Not his fault his son (me) is a fuck-up.

wasn't hating, just sounded like something he should charge more for.

My grandmother grew up in a tent during the Great Depression. My mother grew up without a father because he died when she was young.

So don't tell me where or who I come from. My father worked his ass off so he could give his family better lives. Sure I fucked up and ruined most of it but I am a better man for it. So go ahead, be a piece of shit like McIrish and post my photo, post my real name, make fun of how I look all while hiding behind a computer. BUT remember this; like my stalkers here at TGF found out, an eye for an eye. I know where most of you live down to the exact street address. Not hard to do when one has technical connections.

So keep running your mouth Wild Thing I mean King Kolzig. When push comes to shove people like you always fall down and fall down hard. You have about 100 IP addresses. Rocket hides behind a proxy. McIrish, well Patrick lives in a town known for poor white trash. Makes sense though. Divorced twice. Ugly as fuck. Seedy pawn shop owner.

All of you would have 911 on speed dial before meeting me in person.

• 11 months later...
Guest pocketrockets

I suffer from high variance in poker almost week to week, last weekend I went on a roll... Monday so so... these last 3 days shit hit the fan