JEFF "Free Lunch" SKU: Do you ever post up anywhere?

ronald

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was supposed to meet up with this Jackwagon about 5 years ago at the Orleans.  Business in the Front, Party in the Back stood me up.

Even Steven!

[/quo

No,no... Mr. Diabler.. Was suppose to meet at RedRock if you recall.. Remember I told you I was going to scratch my name on your hood in the parking lot... If I remember correctly it was a newer Honda, but hell I'm old I can't remember what I did an hour ago... But I do remember 3 hours ago winning 3 grand at the Palms and Rampart....

No,no... Mr. Diabler.. Was suppose to meet at RedRock if you recall.. Remember I told you I was going to scratch my name on your hood in the parking lot... If I remember correctly it was a newer Honda, but hell I'm old I can't remember what I did an hour ago... But I do remember 3 hours ago winning 3 grand at the Palms and Rampart....

You are getting old. We never were gonna meet at Red Rock. That was just bs come key my car forum talk.

It was the Orleans a year or two later. You called me and said you couldn’t make it because you had to pick up your daughter from school.

Like that is important. Please....

You are getting old. We never were gonna meet at Red Rock. That was just bs come key my car forum talk.

It was the Orleans a year or two later. You called me and said you couldn’t make it because you had to pick up your daughter from school.

Could’ve sworn you told me you were supposed to meet up with Jeff at the Gold Coast.

For sure, don't worry about child, she's fine... Meet me at the Orleans .... I don't put Jackwagons in front of family.... Something to think about though...

FH... I'm at the point in my life I wear whatever the fuck I want to... Only thing for sure is shorts.. Haven't had a pair of long pants on in over 4 or 5 years... I just reach in the closet and grab a shirt put on my shorts and flops and head out...

Not sure I even have any Rx shirts anymore, wife may have cleaned my closet out of shit I don't wear.. And bought about 15 colored t shirts....

Are you collecting them? I'll keep you posted if I run across any...

FH... I'm at the point in my life I wear whatever the fuck I want to... Only thing for sure is shorts.. Haven't had a pair of long pants on in over 4 or 5 years... I just reach in the closet and grab a shirt put on my shorts and flops and head out...

Not sure I even have any Rx shirts anymore, wife may have cleaned my closet out of shit I don't wear.. And bought about 15 colored t shirts....

You watch a game at the new ballpark yet?

Yes, the new ball park is very nice.. The way I actually got on the field though is one day a couple of weeks ago I dropped this couple off at RedRock, and as I was heading back to Toyota I seen a large gate wide open by the field so I pulled over and talked to the guy by it and just ask him if I could walk onto the field and take some photos.. He said sure, he works for the Oakland A's and told me to enjoy, so that's that.. No biggie really just a very nice minor league park....

Yes, the new ball park is very nice.. The way I actually got on the field though is one day a couple of weeks ago I dropped this couple off at RedRock, and as I was heading back to Toyota I seen a large gate wide open by the field so I pulled over and talked to the guy by it and just ask him if I could walk onto the field and take some photos.. He said sure, he works for the Oakland A's and told me to enjoy, so that's that.. No biggie really just a very nice minor league park....

Did the same two weeks ago...………..a poster at this site was with me.

NICE ballpark

a real man doesn't wear shorts or flops...